Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New assistant manager - Jose Jeunechamps

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Jeunechamps has no doubt been picked by Riga, as they've worked together before.
    Evidently he must bring something beneficial to the party.

But what puzzles me ...... is that a professional coach working with athletes where fitness is vital, appears so unfit himself.

Steve Evans ?
  • Options
    You really couldn't make this shit up.

After the complete bollocks the dear leader has come out with over the last day or so and he tops it off with signing our 3rd right back, if you include Cousins its our 4th.

I honestly believe Riga has said he needs to get Fox out of the team and can he have a full back to replace him and Meire has picked the first free transfer she could find.

Are they doing this stuff just to wind people up?
  • Options

You really couldn't make this shit up.

After the complete bollocks the dear leader has come out with over the last day or so and he tops it off with signing our 3rd right back, if you include Cousins its our 4th.

I honestly believe Riga has said he needs to get Fox out of the team and can he have a full back to replace him and Meire has picked the first free transfer she could find.

Are they doing this stuff just to wind people up?

Amateurs. No idea how to run a football club and after two years they still have no idea what the Championship is all about.