Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans Forum Tonight?

Comments

• Options

Nothing against Mick Everitt ,but he does tend to move things on just as they were getting to the nitty gritty.

Was that the idea behind him chairing the meeting..? It was mentioned that he was asked to chair it, as though that wasn't usual.
  • Options
    Did I here her say that we had scouts working here in the uk? They must be the shittest scouts in the world, who new have they found? The scouts that are working harder are the Belgian, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Polish, etc.
  • Options
    Glad to know our new head of comms plays 5-a-side though, no wonder they've signed her up.. can she play up top?
  • Options

Glad to know our new head of comms plays 5-a-side though, no wonder they've signed her up.. can she play up top?

Thinking ahead...Riga wont be here forever.
  • Options
    What is all this shit about?
  • Options
    Very interesting to watch ME's facial expressions when KM stated that all staff within the club respect the owner!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jamescafc said:

Very interesting to watch ME's facial expressions when KM stated that all staff within the club respect the owner!

What time was this please ? I want to have another look. He rolled his eyes didn't he ?

Respect RD ? They've never even seen the fruitcase.
  • Options

Did I here her say that we had scouts working here in the uk? They must be the shittest scouts in the world, who new have they found? The scouts that are working harder are the Belgian, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Polish, etc.

The Girl Guides and Brownies weren't available.

Well, that's what they said....
  • Options

what was the Switzerland bit all about?

Why don't they f*** off to Switzerland!

It almost sounded like Plan B was to play in the Swiss League....
  • Options

Nothing against Mick Everitt ,but he does tend to move things on just as they were getting to the nitty gritty.

Can we remember he's a spelling mistake, please? Would have been much more entertaining with the real Mick Everitt chairing the meeting.
  • Options
    It would be interesting if a poll was run specifically on fans feeling towards KM and for this to be delivered to her at the next forum. She needs to see that she, specifically, is a huge reason for the level of discontent. The way she communicates (and I appreciate English is not her native language) is simply appalling. Her body language is awful as is her tone of voice. If I behaved like that in front of my customers at work, I doubt I'd ever see them again. Fair play to @rikofold for speaking up on behalf of the lady to his right but I would like to have seen someone challenge KM on her behaviour at the event itself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A big problem that the fans have, is that Rikofold is a bit of a lone voice, in terms of being able to speak to the club, in an intelligent, clear and informed manner. As fans we would almost be better off, if he had taken them on singlehanded, but of course he cannot as he is too polite.

If we had a few Grapevine's & AFKA's on the the forum to support him, we may get somewhere, but of course the club would never allow that, or would they if they are genuine in wanting to communicate better ?

Communication includes LISTENING to fans, who are articulate enough to discuss the fans concerns and regretfully Rikofold needs some support.

This is not meant to offend the other supporters who did admirably under the circumstances, but unquestionably are not necessarily the BEST people to debate with the club, in the same way that I would not be the most suitable either. I hope this is understood in the spirit it is offered.

agree

• Options

A big problem that the fans have, is that Rikofold is a bit of a lone voice, in terms of being able to speak to the club, in an intelligent, clear and informed manner. As fans we would almost be better off, if he had taken them on singlehanded, but of course he cannot as he is too polite.

If we had a few Grapevine's & AFKA's on the the forum to support him, we may get somewhere, but of course the club would never allow that, or would they if they are genuine in wanting to communicate better ?

Communication includes LISTENING to fans, who are articulate enough to discuss the fans concerns and regretfully Rikofold needs some support.

This is not meant to offend the other supporters who did admirably under the circumstances, but unquestionably are not necessarily the BEST people to debate with the club, in the same way that I would not be the most suitable either. I hope this is understood in the spirit it is offered.

A couple of "Brick Top's wouldn't go amiss on the forum as well.
  • Options

Did I here her say that we had scouts working here in the uk?

The only scouts we have in the UK is giving Peeters a bit of temporary work, bob-a-job week.
  • Options

I assumed that she meant Boy scouts, cubs and beavers because there is no evidence of decent scouting for players! (No offence to that great organisation.) This is one of my real concerns: she spouts about the money spent on players and wages but surely Roland should be asking why the players bought are nearly all so poor or not suitable for the Championship! It is a waste of money and a drain on resources, as I guess we are still topping up Polish Pete's wages and others? She is so ignorant that it is embarrassing.
    But, hey, Mandy thinks she is the best boss ever!
  • Options

I don't think I can sit through all of this. She's such a smug, patronising b##ch. Her little laugh before each answer as if it is just an absurd question is incredibly infuriating.

She really needs to see someone about that laugh! It may be a tactic used in a court of law when you are trying to belittle or undermine a witness but not in a meeting to 'listen' and communicate with fans! Most judges would reprimand her.