Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Q - Anyone going for it?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I'm happy with mine. Got it for the same price as what I was paying so it was a bit of a no brainer for the extra content
  • Options
    Very hot music that only us old kids know :smiley:
  • Options
    Mine arrives 6 Jan, same as Stu it was cheaper than my current sky package so a no brainer
  • Options
    Had a week of issues with the mini boxes a while back, turns out there was a fault on the BT exchange and my wifi network was all over the shop.

It works 99.9% of the time and when it does its excellent.

Another +1 for Ultra HD footie.

They need to bring back reminders and favourites.
  • Options
    Had it since the weekend, agree that if you have an Ultra HD TV it's worth it. Was a no brainer to change, costing me less than my previous subscription.

Getting used to new remote, I quite like it but the other half hates it.

Agree with @Clem_Snide that they need to bring back reminders and favourites
  • Options
    BDL said:

Had it since the weekend, agree that if you have an Ultra HD TV it's worth it. Was a no brainer to change, costing me less than my previous subscription.

Getting used to new remote, I quite like it but the other half hates it.

Agree with @Clem_Snide that they need to bring back reminders and favourites

The remotes take a bit of getting used to but takes a while. Can't stand the touch remote though - and you need to use that one for voice control.

• Options
    Had it just over a month now, really impressed with it as it finally gives a proper multi room option for those of us who live in flats and only have Sky connections in one room.

One snag though i'm finding the Sky Sports HD channels are very inconsistent and probably only work about 75% or so of the time.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

TBF to Sky, I got Sky Q for exactly the same price as I was paying for Sky

just phoned up and negotiated that as well....box in the front room and new one in our loft bedroom (the big sell was no wiring - just plug the box into the TV).

£55 installation charge for the engineer to fit it all next week