Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Konchesky

Comments

• Options

Konch has left.

What his wallet?
  • Options
    You got billericay with their millions and dulwich hamlet just above them who might not be around by the end of the season and yet gets some of the biggest crowds in non league.

In the words of Mr Trump, SAD.
  • Options
    Left because of 'other commitments' apparently
  • Options
    Not sure what they are but is he doing coaching at West Ham?

Saw a picture of him at their U23 match with a West ham tracksuit on the other day.
  • Options
    Umm, he's 36 and has been struggling. He looked utterly knackered at the end of the recent cup replay. Billericay will have played 11 games in November! They played games on 14th, 16th, 18th, 20th and 22nd and are also playing today (25th), on 28th and 30th. I'm not sure that was what he expected! (And they say Premier League superstars play too much football!)
  • Options
    Glad he's gone, can't stand that egotistical wanker who owns billericay
  • Options
    CAFC just called to say he was PROBABLY going have a training pitch named in his honour but he would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. He said probably is no good and took a pass.
  • Options
    Gone back to work at his pie and mash Shop?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Christ. It's all kicking off at Billericay town FC.
    I saw the interview after one if their recent defeats and Tamplin did look completely off his tits!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45396174

Even Roland wouldn't steep this low would he?
    https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/billericay-town-owner-glenn-tamplin-1940654

Doubt he'd have the managers number to be fair.
  • Options
    I hope he doesn’t fancy buying a big club. If you wanted to know what a worse owner than the one we’ve got looks like, it’s Tamplin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Christ. It's all kicking off at Billericay town FC.
    I saw the interview after one if their recent defeats and Tamplin did look completely off his tits!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45396174

Even Roland wouldn't steep this low would he?
    https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/billericay-town-owner-glenn-tamplin-1940654

Doubt he'd have the managers number to be fair.

If only there was a thread for non league football.
  • Options
    Not sure Roland taking cocaine is very believable but happy to start the rumour if it means him fucking off.
  • Options
    Which interview is the one in question? I couldn’t find it anywhere.
  • Options
    Jeez, how can anybody take a prick like that seriously?
  • Options
    As i stated on the thread below just because he looked high doesnt mean he was, he was reported and questioned by the police, they said he was fine and even let him drive home.

Then on his way home they reported him again he was pulled over whilst he had his kids in the car, he was questioned again which obviously upset his kids.

No matter what the fans think of him to report him twice and make his kids upset(without any actual evidence) is appaling and disgraceful behaviour.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/3310857#Comment_3310857
  • Options

As i stated on the thread below just because he looked high doesnt mean he was, he was reported and questioned by the police, they said he was fine and even let him drive home.

Then on his way home they reported him again he was pulled over whilst he had his kids in the car, he was questioned again which obviously upset his kids.

No matter what the fans think of him to report him twice and make his kids upset(without any actual evidence) is appaling and disgraceful behaviour.

Why didn't the old bill perform a roadside drugs test?
    Oh yeah. Coz his kids were crying.
  • Options

They had already done 1 in the stadium before he left, the 1st time fans called police on him
  • Options

They had already done 1 in the stadium before he left, the 1st time fans called police on him
    I don't think they did.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I don't think they did.
    Have you read his statement, they spoke to him and were satisfied the reports were not true, i am sure thet would have tested him then to find out for sure.

• Options

I don't think they did.
    Have you read his statement, they spoke to him and were satisfied the reports were not true, i am sure thet would have tested him then to find out for sure.

I don't.

Essex old bill are one of the bentest in the land
  • Options
    I'm sure I read a direct quote from the guy saying something like

'I asked them to do A drugs test but they didn't have the kit with them'.

Can't seem to find the quote now so may have dreamt it.
  • Options

I don't think they did.

I don't.

I dont either

I dont understand how you can defend the fans calling the police twice with no actual proof just because they dont like the guy.

Unless someone saw him take the drugs then they cant call the police.

Honestly after fans did that, if it was me I wouldnt sell to someone who has the funds, I would sell to someone who would ruib the club, what the fans did was unaceptable and as long as i got my money back i wouldnt care
  • Options
    He wasn’t tested

His interview said he helped tbem in any way but at no point did he mention doing a piss test
  • Options

I don't think they did.

I don't.

I dont either

I dont understand how you can defend the fans calling the police twice with no actual proof just because they dont like the guy.

Honestly after fans did that, if it was me I wouldnt sell to someone who has the funds, I would sell to someone who would ruib the club, what the fans did was unaceptable and as long as i got my money back i wouldnt care
    It is kinda funny though.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

I don't think they did.

I don't.

I dont either

It is kinda funny though.
    Food for thought huh { ....}
  • Options

I don't think they did.

I don't.

That as may be. But I don't think Woking is in Essex. (Billericay were playing away.)
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

I don't think they did.

I don't.

That as may be. But I don't think Woking is in Essex. (Billericay were playing away.)
    Ha ha
  • Options
    The clue is in the word 'roadside'.

I expect the reason why he was stopped the second time was that he wasn't believed when questioned at the ground.