Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will Trump become President?

Comments

• Options
    limeygent said:

Leuth said:

What causes crime?

People make a bad choice.
    Like becoming a spanner.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

SD makes a brilliant and lucid post, is met with the usual CANT SAY ANYTHING THESE DAYS WITHOUT LIBERALS GETTING THEIR KNICKERS IN A TWIST. This board!

Adjusted that for you mate.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Astounding work.

You're welcome, thanks for getting my "lol" count up as well I'm nearly as funny as I am liked now.
  • Options
    American comedian (as in entertainment) Bill Maher does some pretty effective dissecting of The Trump. Worth checking out on YouTube.
  • Options

Leuth said:

Astounding work.

You're welcome, thanks for getting my "lol" count up as well I'm nearly as funny as I am liked now.
    The question is ?

Are people laughing with you; or at you ?
  • Options
    Those liberals are such nasty mean people. :-(
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Our educational system has been declining ever since we let the blacks in

Don't mind me, I'm just misquoting you, Labour party style

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Leuth said:

Astounding work.

The question is ?

Are people laughing with you; or at you ?
    It's about 50/50, but it's only like scoring a 25 yard volley or a tap in, they all count.
    LOL

With you.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Leuth said:

SD makes a brilliant and lucid post, is met with the usual CANT SAY ANYFINK THESE DAYS bullshit. This board!

You got upset because there were apparently too many West African names coming up in a thread where people were innocently talking about awkward looking footballers they had seen play......
    Actually lol'd at this.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

SD makes a brilliant and lucid post, is met with the usual CANT SAY ANYFINK THESE DAYS bullshit. This board!

Err, did you actually read the replies to SDAddick's post?

• Options
    Money usually determines the winner and the comically bewigged lunatic bigot has a virtually unlimited supply. Unless the republican party's industrial paymasters realise what a global disaster trump would be and mobilise behind one other candidate he's in. At which point I'll be taking the air raid shelter out of mothballs and getting in the non-perishable supplies. Trump on one side of the Bering Strait and Putin on the other... nuff said
    Keep smilin'
  • Options
    Ted Cruz leading national polls by a couple of points this morning.
  • Options

Money usually determines the winner and the comically bewigged lunatic bigot has a virtually unlimited supply. Unless the republican party's industrial paymasters realise what a global disaster trump would be and mobilise behind one other candidate he's in. At which point I'll be taking the air raid shelter out of mothballs and getting in the non-perishable supplies. Trump on one side of the Bering Strait and Putin on the other... nuff said
    Keep smilin'

It's one hell of a coincidence that in the "land of the free" only multi-millionaires need apply for the elected post of President. When you think of it average Americans have as much chance of becoming President as average Britishers have of becoming king (or queen).
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Ted Cruz leading national polls by a couple of points this morning.

Holy moly. He's just as wacky as Trump.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ted Cruz is a religious weirdo
  • Options

Ted Cruz is a religious weirdo

You left-wing liberals on here again with the insults.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Donald Trump has won the South Carolina Republican primary, and Jeb Bush has suspended (read ended) his campaign.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    If Trump does win, all those scots enviromentalists who slagged him off about his golf course had better watch out, before you know it they will be wearing fetching orange jump suits in Guantanamo Bay.
  • Options
    Super Tuesday may tell more.

Surely America can't be that stupid?
  • Options

Leuth said:

...and Jeb Bush is probably the least scary man currently vying for the Republican nomination

Why is he more scary because he owns a gun?
    Does it for me.

Why? Because everyone that owns a gun goes around mugging people and doing drive bys, or because everyone who owns a gun goes on a massacre?
    na not everyone but owning a gun helps in all those circumstances if your that way inclined
    I feel a Venn diagram coming on.....
  • Options
    What Donald Trump got to do with Charlton, should this post be in another section.
  • Options
    Godstone said:

I do like politicians who speak their minds. Galloway, Benn, Widdecombe, Farage etc - different parties but have courage to speak out. Trump speaks out, right or wrong. Jeb Bush, Obama, and a lot of the others are like political machines.

Nope, Bernie speaks out.... Trump speaks a load of shit.