Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff (H) Feb 2016: Pinnochio Day!

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016

Some of the photos from REX
    @Arsenetatters

Yep, there are more at http://www.rexfeatures.com/, just search for Charlton. It should default to yesterday's match first.
  • Options

@Arsenetatters

Yep, there are more at http://www.rexfeatures.com/, just search for Charlton.
    There are thousands on there with Charlton as the search tag
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

Curb_It said:

For those of you that have contributed please do let me know if you're upset.

Well done all involved. And thank you to those handing me money in the car park. Especially you @harveys gardener .

But After the Pinocchios, ME14 owned that demo! She's my new heroine along with ArseneTatters. Great women.

Learn something there KM.

Cheers. Onwards and upwards guys. X

Definitely not upset. You are all doing a good job in my eyes.
    Wasn't able to be there yesterday but think it was a great idea and want to thank everyone involved for the time and effort to keep the pressure on the regime. Keep up the fantastic work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Uboat said:

@Arsenetatters

Oh dear, didn't catch my best side (the back). That nose was bloody painful - it cut off the circulation and, following years of extensive research, looked to me like a thin knob.
    The sort that wouldn't leave your arseintatters.
    Not an area I have researched. I've had a sheltered life.
    Me neither, I should add.
  • Options
    ha ha nice one Tavern
  • Options
    Well maybe we should have our religation party down there B ?

Snow on the north downs Monday Tav might get a few pics
  • Options
    Maybe GH. The young man was so rude I won't be rushing back!!
  • Options
    Many will know that I am no longer attending games. I applaud all those trying to achieve their exit and many will also know I believe the only way this will happen is if all fans boycott games. In my opinion this is the only way they will be forced into considering selling up.

However.....having looked at yesterday's protest I have to ask, what was the point? Are cartoon masks really sending a serious message to RD and KM? Was it effective and what was the objective? I'm afraid to say, I think it looked rather childish and very amateurish. Will KM be concerned? No. She has already proved it will take more than paper masks to concern her.

How many turned up for the protest yesterday? I heard it was quite a lot less than before. Again, how effective are these...... When they become routine they are less effective if at all.

I'm sorry but a boycott is the only way.
  • Options
    They ain't getting anymore money from me this season, I'll see how I feel next season when we are in the third tier. But for now that's it for me.
  • Options

@Arsenetatters

Oh dear, didn't catch my best side (the back). That nose was bloody painful - it cut off the circulation and, following years of extensive research, looked to me like a thin knob.
    Bakelite or metal????

• Options
    Can anyone point me in the direction of getting some custom paper masks made ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What was her main gripe with Rick?

She really had nothing to say except a rather strange idea that I might be worried about speaking to her face to face. I'm guessing that the background to this is that I don't routinely cross the road, stand in her way or shout at her when she arrives at work four hours after her staff, which is quite true. I usually ignore her, indeed I don't always notice her.

The reason I don't confront her is that I think it both could and would appear aggressive - and provide the opportunity for her to play the victim, which she's very good at. I'm not playing that game, thanks.

She did exactly the right thing today by embracing the protest (accepting a sticker and a mask) and approaching me was no doubt also part of showing she wasn't affected by it. I'm sure she'd given it a lot of thought, but ask yourself why she was coming over to me when she actually had nothing to say.

I asked her some questions about why she will only speak to handpicked fans and cannot appear in front of them without surrounding herself with other staff, which she didn't answer. I asked her why she has never been willing to engage with the people who ran the club for 15 years and why she is so frightened of speaking to Varney, who she sneered at.

At that point two of the hovering goons intervened and indicated I wasn't allowed to continue, although as it was the street it was nothing to do with them. With hindsight I'd probably have played it differently, but then unlike Katrien I hadn't spent the last hour planning it.
    Hero
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

PL54 said:

She really had nothing to say except a rather strange idea that I might be worried about speaking to her face to face. I'm guessing that the background to this is that I don't routinely cross the road, stand in her way or shout at her when she arrives at work four hours after her staff, which is quite true. I usually ignore her, indeed I don't always notice her.

The reason I don't confront her is that I think it both could and would appear aggressive - and provide the opportunity for her to play the victim, which she's very good at. I'm not playing that game, thanks.

She did exactly the right thing today by embracing the protest (accepting a sticker and a mask) and approaching me was no doubt also part of showing she wasn't affected by it. I'm sure she'd given it a lot of thought, but ask yourself why she was coming over to me when she actually had nothing to say.

I asked her some questions about why she will only speak to handpicked fans and cannot appear in front of them without surrounding herself with other staff, which she didn't answer. I asked her why she has never been willing to engage with the people who ran the club for 15 years and why she is so frightened of speaking to Varney, who she sneered at.

At that point two of the hovering goons intervened and indicated I wasn't allowed to continue, although as it was the street it was nothing to do with them. With hindsight I'd probably have played it differently, but then unlike Katrien I hadn't spent the last hour planning it.
    Hero

Patrick... You really are a string. You drive me up the Wall!

You on the turps again ?
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Curb_It said:

PL54 said:

Hero
    Prick.

Patrick... You really are. You drive me up the Wall!

I'm not easily riled ( not much! )

But you're really starting to get on my t*ts, PL54.

Give me a score out of ten for how much I care.
  • Options
    Patty is driving us up the Wall. Patty Patrick paddy!! .. Etc etc
  • Options
    You forgot prick b
  • Options
    Pillock 54