Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff (H) Feb 2016: Pinnochio Day!

Comments

• Options
    So then, who gave it to her "both barrels"

She even had to create a conversation with The Oracle.
  • Options

May I suggest that all those on here that thought the masks were either silly, childish, abusive etc please tell us all their ideas for the next protest.
    It's all very well saying "I'll protest but don't need to be told how to do it" but in all fairness that's not true is it.

Boycott. Give them a taste of what next season will be like if they don't fuck off....i.e. empty stadium, no ticket revenue, not appealing to sponsors etc.

Grown men in fancy dress were laughed at today by the regime. Hit them where it hurts in the pocket.
    Not all of us were men. I am a 'grown woman' (the short one with the long nose) and if you laughed at us then good - don't you think that was the point?
    I'm not part of the regime. They were the ones laughing at it as evidenced by meire chuckling away as if it was some kind of fun day as people took selfies next to her whilst wearing a mask. They'll keep laughing as long as people keep paying them.
    Apologies RCT I see you said laughed at by the regime. I think the regime pretends to laugh but it's also very bothered by us as we wont go away until they do.
    If you had seen the way that KM went for Airman you would know that she and the regime are very much rattled.
    Looking forward to hearing more about that exchange.
  • Options
    Terrible protest idea. Embarrassing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Curb_It said:

For those of you that have contributed please do let me know if you're upset.

There will always be some.

Personally I still think my idea of spending the cash on a massive belgian waffle was a good one .........
    ;-)
    We were 1/4 of the way to a second hand tank man :unamused:
  • Options
    What was her main gripe with Rick?
  • Options

May I suggest that all those on here that thought the masks were either silly, childish, abusive etc please tell us all their ideas for the next protest.

Baseball bats and flares
  • Options

What was her main gripe with Rick?

That he was breathing.

What a line!!

Classic!

We will be building up to the Brussel sprouts. Boiled or raw??

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is CAST doing?
  • Options

I didn't think today's idea was great or a good use of funds but I'm fully behind what CAST is doing.

@Bedsaddick Out of interest, how much was spent on today's idea?
  • Options
    Good night Pinocchio!

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

I didn't think today's idea was great or a good use of funds but I'm fully behind what CAST is doing.

@Bedsaddick Out of interest, how much was spent on today's idea?
    I have absolutely no idea but I gather by the way you ask the question it was little or nothing at all.
    Has it been disclosed? If so I missed it.
  • Options
    The message has to keep being sent, however that may be. @CARD we have to look at liverpools impact of doing something during a game within the stadium. This surely has to be the next step.

A mass walk out in the 2nd minute?

Fans holding black and white scarves whilst backs mare turned at some point?

Not entering the seating area of the stadium until a certain point in the game?

Continuous "RD out" chants for the first 5 minutes of the game?

Just some thoughts off the top of my head..

The more media attention the further the message spreads, the more pressure on RD.