Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

cheltenham festival 2016 thread

Comments

• Options
    Yanmorth
    Un De Sceaux

Double
  • Options
    Rock the Kasbah / Felix Younger
    e/w double
  • Options
    1.30 Yorkhill to place @ EVS
    2.10 No More Heroes
    2.50 Politologue
    3.30 Un De Sceaux
    4.10 Josies Order
    4.50 Diego du Charmil
    5.30 Augusta Kane
  • Options
    A Toi Phil with a cover on Tanworth in the first
  • Options

2.10 No More Heroes
    2.50 Politologue
    3.30 Un De Sceaux
    4.10 Josies Order
    4.50 Diego du Charmil
    5.30 Augusta Kane

Perfectly run
  • Options
    thought Yanworth didn't get going personally :(
  • Options
    Fucking shit ride by Gereghty run him wide all the way round the course and paid for it on the run in
  • Options
    Almost as if he was looking for trouble
  • Options
    You bastard Yanworth. Poor excuse for a horse
  • Options
    Make your own luck, dream run up the inner by Ruby and terrible (with hindsight perhaps..) from Geraghty
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

2.10 No More Heroes
    2.50 Politologue
    3.30 Un De Sceaux
    4.10 Josies Order
    4.50 Diego du Charmil
    5.30 Augusta Kane

Just realised I have More of That not NMH, must of not edited the person I copieds template properly oops
  • Options
    Shit ride from Gerraghty, would've had that if he didn't ride about 3/4 of a mile further than the rest of the field!
  • Options
    Still - Skybet refunded my 5p as part of my first line of my super heinz, so every cloud
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Fucking shit ride by Gereghty run him wide all the way round the course and paid for it on the run in

Took the scenic route - must have given Walsh at least three or four lengths over the course of the 2m5
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

still don't think hed have beaten York Hill, he was pulling the Jockeys arms out coming up to the last fence.

Was pretty impressive to be fair.

Agree was a shoite ride and never looked comfortable on Yan
  • Options
    Opening my account with a conservative 'More of That' and 'Un de Sceaux' double.

Going on Friday for the first time, so having a little practice in the week.
  • Options

smiffyboy said:

still don't think hed have beaten York Hill, he was pulling the Jockeys arms out coming up to the last fence.

Do you think I thought Yorkhill looked tired and was wondering all over the place on the run in
  • Options
    Bookies having it off today so far!
  • Options
    Pah
  • Options
    Unpredictable
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

smiffyboy said:

Do you think I thought Yorkhill looked tired and was wondering all over the place on the run in
    No mate, hope Gereghty rides better in the next, got a decent bet running onto Blazer
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Still - Skybet refunded my 5p as part of my first line of my super heinz, so every cloud

Vegas awaits
  • Options
    fucking hell, was that Politologue coming in last????
  • Options
    Betting career may be over as quickly as it started, I'd rather spend £20 watching Charlton get pumped by Birmingham at home in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT, HENDERSON IS GOD
  • Options

FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT, HENDERSON IS GOD

It was
  • Options
    That was bloody brillaint (excuse my French)
  • Options
    Sprinter Sacre!!!!! Tears in my eyes!! BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    Fan bloody tastic. What a horse!
  • Options
    Forget all you Mullins and Walsh odds on pots and four,five,six or whatever winners that is the highlight and performance of the Cheltenham Festival Sprinter Sacre and Henderson............get in!