Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BDL: hang your head in shame

Comments

• Options
    When this regime has gone we'll hound out the collaborators too. Probably.
  • Options
    So effectively BDL and the kid have told us NOT to support Valley Gold as it's important to Roland's production farm! If this was scripted by some-one in support of RD they misjudged the obvious conclusion.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Uboat said:

It's touching the way Daves stick together.

My name is also Dave
    DAVE: Civil war....this is historic
  • Options
    "Day of the Dave's" - it could be a film.

I wonder if there's a TV channel that could possibly be interested in the idea?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I know it's your job but that half time interview was a joke.

"Tell people why Valley Gold and Jackpot tickets are so important to the club".

Where's your pride man?

That did it for me. I fucked off home after that. I don't give a shit about your Valley Gold or your fucking raffle tickets.

Think we've all had to do things in our careers that we've not agreed with or been proud of but walking away because of pride is a huge step and with mortgages etc to pay, not one Id take over a football club.
  • Options
    Dave frenzy on this thread.
  • Options

Us Daves would win a tear up with any other names on here. FACT.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

I could not hear a word he was saying such us the quality of acoustics and speakers in the East Stand.

Couldn't hear a word in the upper north, what's the problem with the Tannoy system.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016

Off_it said:

I know it's your job but that half time interview was a joke.

"Tell people why Valley Gold and Jackpot tickets are so important to the club".

Where's your pride man?

That did it for me. I fucked off home after that. I don't give a shit about your Valley Gold or your fucking raffle tickets.

100% disagree. You should apologise. Don't attack your own side.
    Not that simple. We all have different views on what is acceptable or not and how best to fight against the regime and yes for the most part people should not be attacked for those decisions. HOWEVER......If you accept payment or benefits, or accept talking about VG and the youth set up on behalf of the regime who have publicly stated their aim is to produce talent to sell to premier league teams, then you are open to criticism.

Edit:.... Especially when you look at the make up of our team/squad today.
  • Options
    Am I allowed to contribute to this thread?

My name isn't Dave
  • Options
    So buy a season ticket next year, you are a scumbag. Get your 5 pound a week shouting nonsense down a microphone, and it's ok cos you are a proper fan?
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Am I allowed to contribute to this thread?

My name isn't Dave

Ben Daver
  • Options
    If your names not Dave you ain't coming in!
  • Options
    mogodon said:

I worked indirectly for Disney for some time. I loathed the owners, Prozak-pumped idiots who kept banging on about how Uncle Walt was a legend and how the Disney brand was culturally unrivaled. But I did my job well, got paid and never bought into the hype. There are plenty of good people at The Valley probably more eager than any of us for that wretched woman and her puppetmaster to quit. Doesn't make them the enemy.

No not the enemy, but open to criticism. Not everyone who works in banking is a self serving c***. Not every politician is a lying corrupt ars**ole. People who do cold calling are just trying to make a living. They're all still open to guilt by association though as many of us are. They/we have a choice who we work for and how far we let our personal morals and beliefs effect our decisions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im Dave and so is my wife!
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

mogodon said:

I worked indirectly for Disney for some time. I loathed the owners, Prozak-pumped idiots who kept banging on about how Uncle Walt was a legend and how the Disney brand was culturally unrivaled. But I did my job well, got paid and never bought into the hype. There are plenty of good people at The Valley probably more eager than any of us for that wretched woman and her puppetmaster to quit. Doesn't make them the enemy.

No not the enemy, but open to criticism. Not everyone who works in banking is a self serving c***. Not every politician is a lying corrupt ars**ole. People who do cold calling are just trying to make a living. They're all still open to guilt by association though as many of us are. They/we have a choice who we work for and how far we let our personal morals and beliefs effect our decisions.
    Agreed. And not everyone at FIFA is a corrupt greedy git................................. On second thoughts!!!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

BDL was doing as he was told. Is it his full time job, does he depend on it?
    If not maybe retire with dignity and let Mel Baroni take over.
    Or I don't mind having a go on the mic on matchdays. I can promise you it would be memorable.

The pre match manipulation and exploitation of kids was a bit pervy, and the parade of the Academy was cynical...all only my opinion of course.
    I was told today the club website has instructions as to how to be a Charlton fan! I don't believe that to be true though, nobody could come up with such a crass (IMHO) idea surely?

You wouldn't need the mic @seth plum as I learned today...
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

mogodon said:

How many of us would resign from our current job if we disagreed with things the senior management or owners were doing. Things that did not necessarily impact on our day-to-day role, but did on the general direction of the company. Quit with bills to pay and other commitments ...
  • Options
    As a David I find Dave a bit too chummy
    FairPlay for understanding a word of it but I did notice the black and white hat on David's head and the fact it was Valley Gold and is linked to this regime made me feel a bit sick that my tenner per month may be helping the filth that own our club .
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

There should be some kind of Dave stonecutters like secret language/handshake.

We beat the sh*t outta Goliath

We currently hold worlds sexiest man title

We are the PM

We are Dave

You're a slightly repetitive TV broadcaster...

Oh, and Goliath wuz robbed - it's clearly cheating to have a deity on your side...
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Yeah right.

What about all the Fannys ?

• Options
    Its all sorted now because you cant beat a fanny
  • Options

Off_it said:

Yeah right.

What about all the Fannys ?

I can think of 3 running the club right now....