Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BDL: hang your head in shame

124»

Comments

• Options
    Dave is Charlton through and through....what the hell did anyone expect him to say? Leave the bloke alone, he was put in an impossible position....or maybe you would rather have some Belgian appointed twerp with no affiliation or understanding of the club doing the PA?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    LenGlover said:

Off_it said:

Dave frenzy on this thread.

Us Daves would win a tear up with any other names on here. FACT.
    Yeah right.

What about all the Fannys ?

I can think of 3 running the club right now....
    Yeh but I know one who really should be :wink: .
  • Options
    Yeh so I started a Facebook group to raise awareness.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1733004960277456/

Join the group daves
  • Options

The bigger shame was seeing hundreds of academy kids mixed up in the painful sadness which is our club at this point in time.

How many of those kids are going to be dreaming tonight of being Roger Johnson?

This is the more embarrassing thing - the regime hiding behind kids when the going gets tough.
  • Options
    The regime is temporary. I hope BDL outlasts them. I think he will.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Dave is given a script. They aren't his words. I'm sure they are painful for him to say. He has been on here saying how much he loves the matchday announcer role - fair play to him for carrying on with it.

Absolutely the last person who should be copping flak.

This. What would you rather have, a long standing fan doing the announcing, or some imported Belgian telling us to clap along to our new team anthem - The Birdy song
    Oh.....I heard that last night........

Give me @BDL everytime,
    He used to give out the Bournemouth scores for me and Barnet for Andy.....

Mind you, that was when he was good.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Yeh so I started a Facebook group to raise awareness.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1733004960277456/

Join the group daves

Woss your name then?
  • Options
    Can't blame bdl for doing his job. What's the difference between bdl being there doing his job and fans being there watching the game ? It could be argued that both are supporting the regime. In fact, fans more so as bdl actually gets money off them !