Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    If you never saw Spence Vs porter then go find it brilliant non stop action fight , without doubt a contender for fight of year 

I know he took a knee for a second or so, but he barely blinked at that left hook in the 11th. Some chin!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Cracking fight, not sure how they kept up the intensity for 12 rounds... Mikey Garcia calling out Spence at the end... Just give the people what they want to see and fight Loma ffs. 
    Spence/Crawford - that's what we want.
    Definitely... I meant with regards to Mikey. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    If you never saw Spence Vs porter then go find it brilliant non stop action fight , without doubt a contender for fight of year 

I know he took a knee for a second or so, but he barely blinked at that left hook in the 11th. Some chin!
    And that weren't half some punch! 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    bobmunro said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Cracking fight, not sure how they kept up the intensity for 12 rounds... Mikey Garcia calling out Spence at the end... Just give the people what they want to see and fight Loma ffs. 
    Spence/Crawford - that's what we want.
    Definitely... I meant with regards to Mikey. 
    I agree - Mikey/Loma as well.

That would be some card!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I woke the whole house shouting good night 💤🌙😴 but then I was whooping how the hell did he not go to sleep 

wife Well the rest of us are now not 

oooops 
  • Options

Wilder vs Ortiz rematch scheduled for November 23 in Las Vegas.

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Thought it was Danny Garcia that went in the ring and called him out.
  • Options
    CafcSteve said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Thought it was Danny Garcia that went in the ring and called him out.
    Yup was, if I'm honest vaguely remembered the callout on the back of a 2day bender and mate told me the next morning mikey called him out... Makes far more sense
  • Options

Wilder vs Ortiz rematch scheduled for November 23 in Las Vegas.

One minute we are talking Crawford/Spence, Garcia/Lomo and then this turd floats back to the surface. 
  • Options

Parker pulled out of the Chisora fight, apparently he has an illness potentially caused by a spider bite LOL.

He probably done himself a favour. Chisora seemed right up for this fight and likely would have beaten him in my opinion, maybe Parker thought the same and used that as an excuse.....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought the same thing about parker pulling out seems a bit suspect to me 

Hearing David Allen could be drafted as a replacement for a beating
  • Options

Jeez i can't see that happening and i bloody hope it doesn't.

Dave just pulled out of a fight as he wasn't up for it. Apparently he just can't get motivated after his recent hiding.

I love the bloke but he needs to call it a day.
  • Options

Jeez i can't see that happening and i bloody hope it doesn't.

Dave just pulled out of a fight as he wasn't up for it. Apparently he just can't get motivated after his recent hiding.

I love the bloke but he needs to call it a day.
    yeah would be silly to throw him in there with chisora... hes a hard man but hes going to get hurt 
  • Options
    I think it will be Bakole as replacement 

I have seen the let’s go champ tweet surely not Shannon the cannon 
  • Options
    I think it will be Bakole as replacement 

I have seen the let’s go champ tweet surely not Shannon the cannon 
    Now that would be a fun buildup! 
  • Options
    Since Parker has pulled out of the Chisora fight, I'm sure Hearn will make sure it's no longer PPV.............
  • Options
    Since Parker has pulled out of the Chisora fight, I'm sure Hearn will make sure it's no longer PPV.............
    Don't hold your breath. 
  • Options
    We sponsored freedom boxing juniors and amateurs night tonight was one of the most enjoyable nights boxing I have had in ages watching kids as young as ten learn their craft 

big respect to jimmy joe flint , Isaac Lowe , Jimmy Hanlan and josh warrington for coming along and supporting it in a little CIU club In Donny 

gping to watch josh have his last spar in the morning with my eldest who I collected from Uni today hreatvto spend time with him watching something we both love from within not just on the outside 
  • Options
    I see Tyson Fury made a WWE appearance overnight...
  • Options
    I see Tyson Fury made a WWE appearance overnight...
    Yeah saw that, maybe looking for a post boxing career! He'd be decent, got the size and the gob!

Btw did anyone watch the Golden Contract Featherweight show last night? Some pretty decent fights even if the concept is a bit The Apprentice
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s either woods or Walsh who wins the golden contract 

GGG lost that fight imo and I am a GGG fan boy I had him 2 down and he grew proper old in there , Eddie saying GGG wasn’t well all week is an excuse we all saw someone who can now be hit easily and can not turn his opponent like he used to 

the great man is no longer and it’s time to walk away ☹️
  • Options
    It’s either woods or Walsh who wins the golden contract 

GGG lost that fight imo and I am a GGG fan boy I had him 2 down and he grew proper old in there , Eddie saying GGG wasn’t well all week is an excuse we all saw someone who can now be hit easily and can not turn his opponent like he used to 

the great man is no longer and it’s time to walk away ☹️
    Even DAZN who he's contracted to for a few more fights, had him losing.

Can't see another fight with Canelo now after that.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    He lost there shouldn’t have been anyone in there who gave it to him It was a clear win for derevychenko
  • Options
    Golovkin fight just starting on sky sports mix 
  • Options
    He lost there shouldn’t have been anyone in there who gave it to him It was a clear win for derevychenko
    The crowd clearly thought so given their reaction during the post fight interviews. Guess the knock down proved crucial but it looked to my uneducated eye that Derevychenko did the majority of the pressing. 
  • Options

Oleksandr Usyk's first bout in the heavyweight division is in jeopardy after Saturday's opponent Tyrone Spong returned an adverse doping test, says promoter Eddie Hearn.

"We have reserve opponents standing by," tweeted Hearn.

"We have been contacted by Vada to inform us that there has been an adverse finding in Tyrone Spong's test. It has been sent to the State of Illinois commission."

Hearn said there will be an update on Tuesday.

• Options

Oleksandr Usyk's first bout in the heavyweight division is in jeopardy after Saturday's opponent Tyrone Spong returned an adverse doping test, says promoter Eddie Hearn.

"We have been contacted by Vada to inform us that there has been an adverse finding in Tyrone Spong's test. It has been sent to the State of Illinois commission."

Hearn said there will be an update on Tuesday

Perfect chance to throw him in with Chisora on the Taylor bill. Not that they will 

• Options
    I see Tyson Fury made another WWE appearance overnight.  I guess raising his profile in the USA will help his boxing career over there 
  • Options
    I see Tyson Fury made another WWE appearance overnight.  I guess raising his profile in the USA will help his boxing career over there 
    You’ve seen the Undertaker.......now meet.......the Chiseltaker. 
  • Options
    93Addick said:

Hearn said there will be an update on Tuesday

Perfect chance to throw him in with Chisora on the Taylor bill. Not that they will 

Chisora v Usyk is the fight to make