Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    I've stuck my fiver on Golovkin to win by KO

• Options
    I have done ggg in rds 9-12
  • Options
    But the purist in me can see canello punch perfect
  • Options
    Carter said:

That's a fair shout

The fact that this fight has been overlooked and news and social media was full of hype for the circus act a couple of weeks ago has pissed me off
    It doesn't surprise me but equally it doesn't piss me off. Ask most people who had an opinion on the May/Mac fight and they wouldn't have heard of either of these proper boxers.

I can't remember looking forward to a fight so much and jealous of my mates who will be there - I would have been but it came just a bit too soon. It's a pick'em fight for me so on that basis (as a bookie) I go for Alvarez who offers better value. All five outcomes are possible and ideally a close fight so there's a re-match in May when I will be there!
  • Options
    Should be a good fight. Unlike Kovalev agaisnt Ward, it ought to be exciting as well a technical. GGG for me. Can see it going the distance
  • Options
    Good night of boxing Saturday, Callum Smith on ITV 4, Saunders on Boxnation before Canello/GGG, hope I can stay awake till the big one!!
  • Options
    I had to take a punt on canello to ko ggg Between 10-12 th rd at 22-1

But it's the only outcome i can't really visualise in my head but at 22-1 it's too big a price to ignore

We have cal smith fighting early then it's get some kip set an alarm and get up and be wide awake when this happens as it's going to be fight of decade imo
  • Options
    Carter said:

That's a fair shout

The fact that this fight has been overlooked and news and social media was full of hype for the circus act a couple of weeks ago has pissed me off
    The Sky machine. I think GGG but he's 35 now and may be starting to deteriorate.
  • Options
    GGG by KO or Alvarez pts. Want GGG to win as he has been immense for years however I don't see him being given the fight if it goes to the cards as Alvarez is a huge favourite in USA and even got a draw on one scorecard when he was outclassed by Mayweather
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Good night of boxing Saturday, Callum Smith on ITV 4, Saunders on Boxnation before Canello/GGG, hope I can stay awake till the big one!!

Saunders fight is on BT Sport as well as Boxnation I think, as part of their quite recent tie up - just a heads up for anyone else who doesn't have Boxnation.
  • Options
    Didn't realise Yarde's fighting on the Saunders undercard. Looking forward to seeing him fight as well as heard good things.
  • Options
    Boom said:

Didn't realise Yarde's fighting on the Saunders undercard. Looking forward to seeing him fight as well as heard good things.

Silly amount of good boxing on tomorrow
  • Options
    Yarde will be the real deal but needs testing
  • Options
    The biggest weekend of boxing for some time coming up.

But then to finish off the year - Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - 9 December at MSG. I've already got hospitality for the 25th anniversary Pompey game - but ......

New York may win that argument!
  • Options
    I used to have box nation but cancelled a few months back , I've got Sky with Bt sport and I've gone to pay for hd box nation channel 490 on Sky and it says charge £0.00 so i think i've ordered it but not paying is scaring me but it's letting me tape it as well so I presume it's all set to go
  • Options

I used to have box nation but cancelled a few months back , I've got Sky with Bt sport and I've gone to pay for hd box nation channel 490 on Sky and it says charge £0.00 so i think i've ordered it but not paying is scaring me but it's letting me tape it as well so I presume it's all set to go

Why did you cancel it out of interest mate? I've just subscribed and pretty pleased with the content with things like Buncey's show.
  • Options
    I'm not a big boxing fan so there was no value for me , I'm just a big fight fan and they didn't appear to have any big ones on there for a long time , not sure if it was Mayweather v Pacquaio or Alvarez may have been the last big one i saw on there
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    So much boxing on tonight. Archie Sharp on Saunders' undercard a local lad from Sidcup/ Welling according to his bio. Dubois fighting now too and from Greenwich just announced.

Zach Parker looks a unit and a prospect on the Super Series tonight on ITV4 too.

3 cracking headline fights to look forward to also.

Will go for Smith, Saunders and GGG with the last one being epic. Like both GGG and Alvarez but think GGG will edge it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bought the GGG fight but haven't had any luck getting the BJS fight, has anyone got a stream?
  • Options

So much boxing on tonight. Archie Sharp on Saunders' undercard a local lad from Sidcup/ Welling according to his bio. Dubois fighting now too and from Greenwich just announced.

Zach Parker looks a unit and a prospect on the Super Series tonight on ITV4 too.

3 cracking headline fights to look forward to also.

Will go for Smith, Saunders and GGG with the last one being epic. Like both GGG and Alvarez but think GGG will edge it.

Yep Archie Sharp went to school in welling. Big prospect.

Had some money on a Dubois 1st round KO which at 3/1 was literally buying money.
  • Options
    Smith -Saunders-ggg to win by ko is 20-1 on paddy power

Worth a score of anyone's dough that
  • Options
    This smith fight could be a cracker
  • Options

Smith -Saunders-ggg to win by ko is 20-1 on paddy power

Worth a score of anyone's dough that

Just had some of that
  • Options
    Trying to work out when to grab a bit of kip is going to be the hardest bit about tonight so many good fights across all three cards I am in boxing heaven
  • Options
    You can tell this is a saurland promotion very European feel to the production the echo is normally more grimey and rough feeling

Let's go cal come on son
  • Options
    Very weird entrances

Step into the light. WTF!
  • Options
    Smith needs to get a tighter guard and his chin down had to high chin since rd 1
  • Options

Trying to work out when to grab a bit of kip is going to be the hardest bit about tonight so many good fights across all three cards I am in boxing heaven

I'm going straight through, plenty of beers in the fridge lovely evening