Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Chisora / Parker
    Saunders / Canelo
    Linares / Haney
    Ramirez / Taylor
    Ruiz / Arreola

All PPV I believe. Could be wrong.
  • Options
    Chisora / Parker
    Saunders / Canelo
    Linares / Haney
    Ramirez / Taylor
    Ruiz / Arreola

I'd say there's 2 genuine PPVs in there.

Hard to begrudge the fighters earning some PPV money when there's no ticket sales for them, but it must make you wonder what you pay your monthly subs to Sky for.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Chisora / Parker
    Saunders / Canelo
    Linares / Haney
    Ramirez / Taylor
    Ruiz / Arreola

I'd say there's 2 genuine PPVs in there.

Hard to begrudge the fighters earning some PPV money when there's no ticket sales for them, but it must make you wonder what you pay your monthly subs to Sky for.
    I don't  :D
    Me either, thankfully! 
  • Options
    Hoping some of them are on DAZN currently worth £2 per month
  • Options
    It's probably PPV as Hearn trying to squeeze every last penny before he departs Sky in a couple of months. 

I'm going Parker points on this weekend, don't think Chisora has got the beating of him. Parker isn't a good style for Chisora. Think he'll be beaten quite comfortably.

Best fight of the weekend for me is Sunny Edwards world title shot on Friday night on BTSport. Mthalane has held the title for a long time, almost 12 years I think. I really rate Sunny as a boxer, he's much better than his brother... has great defense and footwork. As it's a Frank Warren card and a BTSport show, sadly it's hardly talked about.  
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Saunders Canelo is definitely on DAZN in the UK. Same with Linares vs Haney.

Ruiz/Arreola is on Boxnation. I think they're in partnership with Premier Sports, who show most PBC events in the UK.

Ramirez Taylor is shown on ESPN in the US, based on that... I'd expect it to be BTSport or BT Box office but not sure. 

• Options
    McBobbin said:
    Yes - I signed up for the Canelo/Campbell fight and have continued paying the £1.99. Fantastic value.

But ... with the new nine figure deal between Hearn and DAZN coming up, I can't see it staying at £1.99!!
  • Options
    I'll enjoy it while it lasts, like the 3 months subscription to BTSports I got with EE. Then I guess it's do without! 

Wonder if a generation of sports fans are going to fail to get into boxing? I used to watch "The Big Fight" on ITV and it was only after that I bullied my dad into getting Bruno and Naz fights on sky box office!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    I'll enjoy it while it lasts, like the 3 months subscription to BTSports I got with EE. Then I guess it's do without! 

Wonder if a generation of sports fans are going to fail to get into boxing? I used to watch "The Big Fight" on ITV and it was only after that I bullied my dad into getting Bruno and Naz fights on sky box office!
    There are other options available to you  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

There are other options available to you  ;)
    Sadly as an IP lawyer I couldn't possibly countenance that. I haven't even heard of cricfree ;)
  • Options
    Somebody posted a link to a stream a little back for the Dillian fight. I've lost it but would be great if could be posted for later pleasey?
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Somebody posted a link to a stream a little back for the Dillian fight. I've lost it but would be great if could be posted for later pleasey?
    http://crackstreams.is/boxingstreams/watch-dazn-chisora-vs-parker/
  • Options
    If the crackstreams link doesn't work then try this one:

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/79008/Boxing_-_Derek_Chisora_vs_Joseph_Parker.html

• Options

You introduced me to crack streams haha quite reliable when I’m not at home and haven’t got fire stick access. 
  • Options

You introduced me to crack streams haha quite reliable when I’m not at home and haven’t got fire stick access. 
    Little tip...put Firestick stuff on your mobile/tablet etc  ;)
  • Options
    Kalle actually looked and talked "sober"
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Kalle actually looked and talked "sober"
    Boring interview, get him back on the bag lol
  • Options
    How can Hatton be this high on the bill for only his second fight?
  • Options
    4 rounds?? 

i don't know f all about boxing apart from the heaveys but that seems a bit naff. is 4 rounds normal? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can only think of a few current boxers more consistently entertaining that Katie Taylor
  • Options
    I don't really like women's boxing, but this is a really good scrap
  • Options
    It's better than it used to be, remember some slapping fights. Probably because only the very best women make it to these cards, the standard I've seen recently has been very high. Think there's a case for 3 min rounds
  • Options
    I've seen a fair few, even recently, and thought it was basically a different sport but that was a Great scrap
  • Options
    Fantastic fight that, quality of women's boxing constantly improving
  • Options
    That was closer than I had it
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I had Taylor by 2 but generally speaking I haven't got a scooby doo
  • Options
    Had Taylor by 3 but Jonas is hard as nails... Taylor was just a class above technically and able to get in and out without getting tagged
  • Options
    Delboy looks in great nick and in good spirits... I reckon he tags him early and takes him out 4th or 5th
  • Options

If it goes past 5th parker makes it a crap fight and wins comfortably on points