Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

If it goes past 5th parker makes it a crap fight and wins comfortably on points

Agreed
  • Options
    Chisora coming out very, very fast here
  • Options
    Haha early knockdown
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Delboy looks in great nick and in good spirits... I reckon he tags him early and takes him out 4th or 5th
    Didn't think it'd be that early!
  • Options
    Del means business
  • Options
    Great work to the body from delboy but he sounds like he's.having a heart attack in the corner already. Parker is so crap to watch
  • Options
    Chisora sounds like he's having an exorcism every time he sits down in the corner
  • Options

I have delboy 4-1 up here

• Options
    Parker really is horrible to watch
  • Options
    Intriguing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've got it level with the knockdown
  • Options
    I have that a draw
  • Options
    Parker for me by 1 incl knockdown
  • Options
    116-111 Parker? What on earth?

Do agree with a Parker win though.
  • Options
    Split decision... I can see that
  • Options
    116-111 is a joke 
  • Options
    Could have gone either way and I could agree with two of the judges, but 116-111 has it 9-3 parker, that is totally ridiculous 
  • Options
    Cant wait for this weekend, come on Bill!
  • Options
    Canelo is around Evens to win by stoppage - decent value and I think that's the outcome.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Canelo is around Evens to win by stoppage - decent value and I think that's the outcome.

I really don't think he stops him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big games being played already.

Saunders threatening to pull out with the current ring size. 18ft ring has been proposed which is basically an amateur sized ring. Saunders dad has said they will be pulling out of the fight if the ring size isn't increased.

I don't know how to embed in here but you should definitely check out Saunders' dad's IFL TV interview, reveals a lot about the games being played and how Canelo/Matchroom/DAZN are doing everything they can to stack the odds against them.

I'd almost certainly expect Saunders to split from Matchroom after this fight, win or lose. 
  • Options

Saunders threatening to pull out with the current ring size. 18ft ring has been proposed which is basically an amateur sized ring. Saunders dad has said they will be pulling out of the fight if the ring size isn't increased.

I don't know how to embed in here but you should definitely check out Saunders' dad's IFL TV interview, reveals a lot about the games being played and how Canelo/Matchroom/DAZN are doing everything they can to stack the odds against them.

I'd almost certainly expect Saunders to split from Matchroom after this fight, win or lose. 
    Mind games i'm sure.

Read that he wants a 22ft ring. Isn't the largest size in the UK generally 20ft?
  • Options

Mind games i'm sure.

Read that he wants a 22ft ring. Isn't the largest size in the UK generally 20ft?
    I'm no expert but I think the general ring size is 20ft mate. Like you said it's all mind games and part of the sport. But it does seem like the odds really are stacked against Billy Joe. The smaller the ring, the more it favours Canelo.  
  • Options
    Echoes of tyson v klitchko altho i doubt bjs will pull out if he want the monies, wont get the chance again! 

will be disappointing if it is a much smaller ring
  • Options
    Echoes of tyson v klitchko altho i doubt bjs will pull out if he want the monies, wont get the chance again! 

will be disappointing if it is a much smaller ring
  • Options

Mind games i'm sure.

Generally rings are anything from 16-20 feet, but can be up to 24 feet - BJS hasn't got a prayer of getting 22 feet!

These are things that are negotiated and although it is a unification bout Canelo will be taking most of the purse and he has more belts. 

But yes, mind games - there is no way Bill pulls out because of the ring size!
  • Options
    It's all part of the pre fight gamesmanship.
    Just like Chizora saying he wouldn't fight if he had to walk to the ring first. 
    As for this fight I expect Canelo to win on points. 
    Saunders is one hard bastard and will definitely go the distance 
  • Options

I dont think that is games... If I was BJS I wouldnt fight in an 18ft ring it is a pisstake. Why would you have a unification fight in an amateur sized ring? MTK are on it, they will fight in a 20ft ring
  • Options
    20ft ring is the average. Think Saunders is readying up his excuse for why he's losing, nothing more than that. 
  • Options
    20ft ring is the average. Think Saunders is readying up his excuse for why he's losing, nothing more than that. 
    18 is amateur... why should he fight in an amateur sized ring?