Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    I've got Usyk up by 3, AJ better than I thought he'd be, still can't see him winning tho.
  • Options
    Joshua has never really been at this level. 

He's a good fighter that has never been a great one. 

Usyk is great. 
  • Options
    AJ hanging in there, but needs to be less hesitant now.
  • Options
    Farce having boxing in Saudi Arabia 
  • Options
    Pathetic the canvas has needed wiping in 3 fights.
  • Options
    AJs only chance roughing Usyk up, but AJ just isn't as good
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Once Joshua showed frustration when he misses shots, Usyk knows he's got him. 

Can't see much different from the first fight now. 
     Nah AJ looks more assured. This round will be the teller. He dropped off fitness wise earlier than this last time.
    The fitness isn't really an issue. Usyk is just far better and it's very one-sided, has been for at least 2/3 rounds now. 
  • Options
    That was much, much better.
  • Options
    Then ruined by some wild shots.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Great round. Though replays show a lot of glanced/blocked blows.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah... AJ done?
  • Options
    I haven't given Joshua a round so far, you could argue for a share of that last one given the finish but he wasn't landing a lot clean. Think Joshua has looked knackered since the 6th 
  • Options
    Joshua did really well that round. 

Shout out to the ref for letting Joshua hit Uysk round the back of the head multiple times to hurt him. Great work. 
  • Options
    Engine gone. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Both looking ropey despite the commentators saying how 'comfortable' usyk looks. 

He's definitely better but he's being rocked now too. That was typical AJ back off after being hit.
  • Options
    AJ gone now, think it's over next round.
  • Options
    Joshua punched himself out as usual. 

Then forgets defense when gets caught. 
  • Options
    AJ wins on points. I can see that shit happening 
  • Options
    Okay Usyk much quicker again this round.

They're both hurting.
  • Options
    Stop clinching FFS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Both looking ropey despite the commentators saying how 'comfortable' usyk looks. 

He's definitely better but he's being rocked now.
    Really? He just took an AJ punch full pelt on the chin and came back 5 seconds later and started boxing his head off again. AJ has done well but I don't think usyks got out of second gear
  • Options
    Joshua has won maybe 2 rounds since the 3rd. So if he wins on points it would be a travesty. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Really? He just took an AJ punch full pelt on the chin and came back 5 seconds later and started boxing his head off again. AJ has done well but I don't think usyks got out of second gear
    Joshua needs to follow his good shots.  He hits one then stops to see if it's done damage.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    I haven't given Joshua a round so far, you could argue for a share of that last one given the finish but he wasn't landing a lot clean. Think Joshua has looked knackered since the 6th 
    Ive given him 2, maybe 3... usyk has landed so many more scoring punches
  • Options
    Joshua has won maybe 2 rounds since the 3rd. So if he wins on points it would be a travesty. 
    Never out of the question with how corrupt this sport is.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Joshua needs to follow his good shots.  He hits one then stops to see if it's done damage.
    Too scared of the counter to throw combos. 
  • Options
    Joshua gonna get KO'd 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    What a whimper. 

Pathetic last round.
  • Options
    Adam Smith would've been devastated if Joshua had knocked him out
  • Options
    And still.