Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Draw only 12-1, most fights its 33’s. If it goes to points definite draw
  • Options
    edited May 18
    Fury vs Usyk weigh-in:  

Fury - 262lbs  
    Usyk - 223½lbs
  • Options
    18 st 10lb v 16st 91/2 lb.

Come on Tyson!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    I'm away at the minute, forgot to bring my firestick. If you anyone happens to know of any decent streams for the Fury Usyk fight later, I would appreciate it
    bump
  • Options
    On the ring walk time i've seen some posts saying 11pm UK time, some saying 11.40 and some saying 10.30.

I'd be very surprised if 10.30 is true though, these things always run late.
  • Options
    Moses Itauma looked good again... geezer has zero personality though
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Moses Itauma looked good again... geezer has zero personality though
    Very impressive considering he's still only 19.
  • Options
    On the ring walk time i've seen some posts saying 11pm UK time, some saying 11.40 and some saying 10.30.

I'd be very surprised if 10.30 is true though, these things always run late.
    They said 11pm for the AJ Vs Ngano fight and that was just before midnight.
  • Options
    Would like to see Kabayal against someone at the top table. He looked good there, awkward as fuck to fight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I put my phone on loud can someone ring me when the fight is actually about to start? Couldn't believe how badly I got burned for Fury v Ngannou...
  • Options
    Michael Benson saying 10.30 uk time
  • Options
    Cacace absolutely battered Cordina in that round
  • Options
    Cacace absolutely battered Cordina in that round
    Good scrap so far. Knockdown definitely came from a punch on the break though
  • Options
    What a performance that was!
  • Options
    Very good win that, Cordina was never really in it.

First time Cacace has won without it going the distance for 8 years.
  • Options
    Bit sad Cacace saying that he only wants to fight on Saudi from now on. Can't get onboard with these dead atmospheres
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Bit sad Cacace saying that he only wants to fight on Saudi from now on. Can't get onboard with these dead atmospheres
    Money though so can't exactly blame him (or any other boxer). The guy is 35 and tonight he reportedly got 2.5 times the money he got for his last fight in Belfast. 
  • Options
    Remember seeing Cacace in his 3rd or 4th fight at York Hall, must be 12/13 years ago now. Saw him at Wembley arena too. He’s had it tough, real stop start career, messed around a lot. 
    Big for the weight, always surprised he got down to 130/135 back then, god knows how he’s still there. 

Frampton always said he was one of the hardest hitters he would face in sparring.

glad he got his flowers tonight, well deserved.
  • Options
    What is this shit and who the fcuk is it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All updates appreciated 
    My stream ain't working 
  • Options
    All updates appreciated 
    My stream ain't working 
    It’s all taking too long to start. You’re welcome 😉 
  • Options
    It’s more wrestling presentation than boxing. 
  • Options
    Usyk won first two rounds imo
  • Options
    Jints said:
    Usyk won first two rounds imo
    I've got it 1-1 after 2... just backed the draw. Not sure why tyson isnt using his weight and size
  • Options
    Second was arguable
  • Options
    3-0 Usyk
  • Options
    Third definitely usyk
  • Options
    2-1 usyk
  • Options
    Much better from fury in 4th but usyk came back into it. Not sure about that one