Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Club's tell me who met with Roland Duchatelet.. (People from Target20K and The Fans Forum)

Comments

• Options

It couldn't possibly be that some naughty club exec told Roly that he was meeting fans when in fact he wasn't ? That's impossible isn't it ?

That would be weird
  • Options

Probably missed it, but,

Who are the CAFC Target 20k ?
    Do any of them work at The Valley ?
    Are any of them Fans Forum Reps ?
    Are any of them on the C.A.R.D. "board" ?
    Are any of them involved with Valley Gold ?

Actually, how many people are "CAFC Target 20K" ?

There are currently 9 fans who form the group, all voluntary, none work at The Valley and none in any other group listed above.
  • Options
    Bunch of clowns
  • Options
    I had a reply to my email and to be fair, it made the right noises in some respects and the tone of it was about right.
    But with one hand they offer some conciliation and understanding, whilst the other hand is wielding a sledge hammer at everyone.
    It really is a farce.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

"To clarify, when the owner was over in February he met with a small group of fans who are also partners of the club. These are all people who are first and foremost fans and a full and frank discussion about the direction of the club was had with this group."

Again, I ask, Who are these people ?

And what was discussed.
  • Options
    Something tells me that they wont reply to the one I just sent within 25 minutes.. ;)
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

RETRACTION!

I emailed the club and said I was very concerned.

Hello there,

I’m a bit concerned by your response as it’s been confirmed as false by the Target20K group? They claim that no member has been involved in direct discussions with Mr. Duchatelet, and they also claim that they will be contacting the club to find out why such a statement has been made.

I trust this was a genuine error and not an outright lie?

Thanks,
    They have since reconsidered their excuse, and will offer Target20K an apology.
    ​Apologies for the confusion. You were given the wrong information.

To clarify, when the owner was over in February he met with a small group of fans who are also partners of the club. These are all people who are first and foremost fans and a full and frank discussion about the direction of the club was had with this group.

So this was an error for which we apologise to you, and we will also apologise to Target 20K.

Best regards
    The Supporter Relations Team
    They would have retracted sooner, but we're just getting back from Scotland Yard having slagged off as many supporters as they could!!

If they can ban as many as they possibly can, they can put their feet up as there'll only be 2% of fans left to have a relationship with!!
  • Options
    If I was on T20k I would be on the blower right now to little old Kat, demanding:

A) an explanation.

b) a statement on the club website immediately explaining that T20k had not in fact met Roland and that any emails received by fans suggesting this were in fact lies. And that the suggestion that Roland met with fans was in itself a lie in the first place.

I would demand that the word lie is in there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Partners = hand picked, by Tony Cajones, lounge and commercial partners as people least likely to say anything to upset Roland and sworn to secrecy afterwards.

So secret they won't say who and make up stories about it being the Target 20k.

It's either this, or he didn't meet any fans at all. If it's as Henry believes, then it may as well have been no fans at all.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

If I was on T20k I would be on the blower right now to little old Kat, demanding:

A) an explanation.

b) a statement on the club website immediately explaining that T20k had not in fact met Roland and that any emails received by fans suggesting this were in fact lies. And that the suggestion that Roland met with fans was in itself a lie in the first place.

I would demand that the word lie is in there.

I think I have been included in the apology to T20K from Charlton, I'm not quite convinced by the explanation but I do appreciate their speedy response... I guess.

I'm still trying to get my head around how someone accidentally said it.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

I was part of this meeting with Roland!

As was the Tooth Fairy, Santa was there! the easter bunny even made an appearance!

Jack Frost said the board room was too hot and stormed out!

Did you meet on the pitch @C4FC4L1f3 ?? :wink:
    Nope I I had to read a statement by the flag! Put me off mate!