Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Club's tell me who met with Roland Duchatelet.. (People from Target20K and The Fans Forum)

Comments

• Options
    TEL said:

Ive emailed the FF group, so far one reply and he has no knowledge of a meeting or invite.

Worrying that only one has responded - are there others who have weaselled up to the regime?...
  • Options

TEL said:

Ive emailed the FF group, so far one reply and he has no knowledge of a meeting or invite.

Worrying that only one has responded - are there others who have weaselled up to the regime?...
    Give them time mate, I only did it a few hours ago.....6 have replied nobody knows anything, 7 counting me.
  • Options
    So it might have already been asked, but outside of the fans forum and target 20k, who are these 'key partners' that are 'first and foremost' charlton fans?

Are any of them willing to step forward and give us an insight into this meeting. Key partners must mean sponsors, surely?
  • Options
    Key partners could include St John Ambulance, fire services, contract cleaners, window cleaners etc. Right up Duchatelet's alley, so to speak.
  • Options
    are you saying Roland spent the night at Colins because he didn't want to shell out for the Campanile?
  • Options
    Judging by the lack of response to my last email I believe this is a matter they don't want to discuss..

Clearly these fans don't exist, and the club care not who they drop in to the shit whilst they try and defend their lies.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Lenin talked about useful idiots. I can't help thinking of this everytime T20 is mentioned.
    We will never get 20k in the ground unless we are challenging for promotion to the PL or are a PL club. This will never happen with Duchatelet and Meire in charge.
    What do they get out of their meetings? Apart from a cup of tea and a biscuit.
    It's the most delusional Addick related activity I can think of.

More than going along to The Valley expecting a home win?? :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @JoeTotale has reported receiving the same email this morning - in the fans@cafc.. thread.

Still a genuine accident, Phil?
  • Options
    I've emailed Target20K and Mr. Dorward to question why this statement appears to have been received by another fan today. This email forms part of the chain with includes the apology and explanation about it being an accident that wont happen again.
    Hi Phil,

I appreciate the response, but would like to underline that this email is still being sent to fans; i.e it appears that the club were (as of this morning) still implicating the Target 20K group in what would now appear to be an entirely dishonest claim about liaising with fans.

Thanks
  • Options
    This management team continue to score own goal after own goal.
  • Options
    LuckyReds straightforward explanation. You were told you'd been 'given the wrong information'.
    Now another fan is given the wrong information.
    That's everything sorted now, people are given the wrong information.
    Anybody got a problem with that?

They feed us plebs any old guff, and continue to do so relentlessly. Got to hand it to this regime, they are consistent.

I heard that they gave the wrong information on the season ticket forms, and that the price of all tickets are £50.
  • Options
    I got a bit too excited and sent that before realising that Joe's email was from yesterday at 5pm...

I'll email politely - but awkwardly - with my tail between my legs, but it does leave me wondering how many other people received the wrong information. As seth suggests, it sadly looks as though people are just given whatever is convenient at the time..
  • Options
    LR in your 'tail' email you can point it out. You only know it was the 'wrong information' because you bothered to ask, loads of other fans will still believe target 20k met with Roland in February.
  • Options
    @LuckyReds if you've not done it yet, perhaps while you're apologising for getting the wrong end of the stick, you could ask them how they got the impression that Target 20K and the Fans Forum met with Roland, given both groups appear to be disavowing any knowledge of said meeting? Were they told directly by someone, and if so who? As you can demonstrate, misunderstandings sometimes happen, but this appears to be a remarkably specific misunderstanding on the part of those answering the emails.
  • Options
    I think most fans will have a laugh out loud moment when they realise there is a target 20k group!
    ...let alone they supposedly met with the 'senial one'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is a good point. If they sent out incorrect information, they should correct in e-mails to all the fans they sent it to surely. If they seriously are sorry!
  • Options
    I've not had a go at this e mail the club malarkey yet. Can some kind soul please let me have the address.
  • Options
    Prattsincharge@wehaverelegatedcharltonfc
  • Options
    Would that just happen to be you BDL?
  • Options
    I've seen Henry talking to him.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    BDL said:

Resurrected this thread as I know at least one poster to this site has met Roland.

The clues are out there!

Definitely Doucher.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited July 2016
    DOC64 said:

I wish! Wasn't me.

What I will say, and I think that the person won't mind me saying this, they gave both barrels to Roland and pointed out his course of action was not working and couldn't work. Obviously Roland didn't listen.
  • Options
    BDL said:

DOC64 said:

I wish! Wasn't me.

What I will say, and I think that the person won't mind me saying this, they gave both barrels to Roland and pointed out his course of action was not working and couldn't work. Obviously Roland didn't listen.
    Just out of interest when did this confrontation occur and how did our unfortunate owner react to "peasants" even questioning his decision making and was he wearing an odd pair of sewage smelling flip flops?
  • Options
    Giving both barrels to Roland eh :smile:
    If only........ :wink: