Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What has happened to Diego Poyet?

Comments

• Options
    Definitely been on the juice... Results have come far too quickly.

• Options
    Looks just like me (apart from the beard and headphones)
    Especially the man tits?
  • Options
    Looks just like me (apart from the beard and headphones)
    Especially the man tits?
    Oh definitely 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler, how long would it take to get to this shape without "assistance"?
  • Options
    I reckon Poyet made so much money from his move to West Ham, then subsequent moves, this has led to an early retirement.

Or he lost interest in playing football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I feel that he had lost interest. When i first saw I expected more of him probably because of how good his Dad was. He started off ok but gis form just dimished so fast. 
  • Options
    Nice view of Shooters Hill....

I think the flat is in one of the towers with the brown stripe down the front. Convenient for DLR but otherwise surrounded by dual carriageways and roundabouts. 

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Everyone develops differently, but given how lean he was 3 years ago, this build would be difficult to achieve in less than 5-7 years for someone dedicated to diet and training. With assistance, 2 years is plausible & could even be quicker with the right 'assistance' stack.
  • Options
    He looked in better shape when he was playing football.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Lovely pad by looks of it, but extremely cringeworthy to be posting on Instagram.

”Can you just take a pic of me chilling here by the balcony - make sure to get the view in”
    Nice pad but wrong side of the river!
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    cafctom said:

Lovely pad by looks of it, but extremely cringeworthy to be posting on Instagram.

”Can you just take a pic of me chilling here by the balcony - make sure to get the view in”
    Nice pad but wrong side of the river!
    Nice view although I suspect he looks at his phone/himself more than the river.
    I did notice the balcony has cheap paving and a couple of them are out of alignment.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Everyone develops differently, but given how lean he was 3 years ago, this build would be difficult to achieve in less than 5-7 years for someone dedicated to diet and training. With assistance, 2 years is plausible & could even be quicker with the right 'assistance' stack.
    Cheers - looks like i'd better put the speedos away for a few more years.
  • Options
    Not many people are able retire at 24, having a millionaire father probably helps but he earned a lot of money while on the fringe at West Ham and most likely completely lost his appetite for football which when you think about it, must happen a lot to players when they don’t play many games.

What an unreal defensive midfielder he was for us on his first spell at Charlton though.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

“Also, I’ve never heard of trainer socks, so let me pull these ones up as high as they will go.”
  • Options

Clearly the trend, even if it does make you look like a twat

Dele Alli teams up with Jadon Sancho in Beverley Hills as stars
  • Options
    He mastered the crunching tackle. Looks like he always wanted to transform into Jorge Costa in latter stages of life.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Dazzler21 said:

That’s not real. It’s one of those blow up bodies that you wear to a fancy dress party

Reminds me of the lads who wore these at Halifax away in FA Cup.
  • Options
    Looks like one of the new flats in Wood Wharf.  Lovely view.  Seems a waste of talent to us but ultimately if he is doing something that makes him happier and has the cash he will have earned already plus family money then good luck to him.
  • Options
    Sliders not sandals 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Sliders not sandals 
    Isn't Deli more of a diver than a slider  ;)