Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck Watford

Comments

• Options
    Pretty sure that's them in Europe now. :neutral:
  • Options

Only if they win the cup.
  • Options
    I was rooting for Man U yesterday as I thought Palace would do this and United have a better chance of beating them.
    This will be one final where most people in South London won't be backing the underdogs.
    COYR
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

I suppose that means we have to support Man U, Oh dear what a choice
  • Options
    Gutted.

What a shit end to a shit weekend. Feel like I have been forced to eat a shit and sugar sandwich...
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Depends where Man U finish in the league surely?

• Options
    If United get top 4, then Palace are surely in Europe. Even if they finish 5th?

The thought of Pardew leading Palace out at Wembley...
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Should Palarse now win it, they will ride high on the bandwagon of the Leicester fairy-tale underdogs hype. 'Tis a consummation devoutly to be unwished.
  • Options
    Another crap footballing weekend for a Charlton fan. Millwall possibly going up, Palace win at Wembley and in the Cup Final....and, of course, our useless bunch letting us down again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace in the FA cup Final.
    Millwall win away and could well be the form team to win the play offs.
    We lose again even thou the result didn't matter.

The Weekend that keeps Taking the Piss.

• Options

..and England never won the Marathon
  • Options
    How much can I get for a Palace cup win and Millwall promotion double?

• Options
    At least you got sugar in your sandwich.
  • Options
    Can the 2015-16 season be erased from all future Charlton books and publications. Let's just pretend it never happened.
  • Options

The Weekend Season that keeps Taking the Piss.

• Options
    Supporting United in the final this year will be as emotionally thrilling to me as supporting Charlton. I now have an FA Cup final I badly want to watch and cheer a team on in. That has never happened before.

And remember, they need this much hope and joy to feel the pain of defeat.

It'll be worth it, lads.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Number one in Croydon more like. C***s.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

cafctom said:

Watford have allowed Palace to have Premier League, FA Cup Final and probably European Football. Cnuts.

What really made me lose my shit was when the Nigels unfurled that 'South London' banner behind the goal. You are fucking Surrey you absolute pricks.

That south London is ours b fkcing riles me. They're the least south London clubs of all of us, and I include Wimbledon in that. W*****s to a man.

Lets not forget you came from north of the river.
  • Options
    It could be worse the pond life could be enjoying this glory

Although it will get worse when they get promoted
  • Options
    Is this where pardew says

"The only reason our league form has dipped is because I wanted palace in the FA cup final. Me palace and the FA cup have unfinished business"

Well it's a disaster. We can only hope united pull their pants down and are 4-0 up by half time...in fact that will be sweet and make it all worth it.

Reading this just kind of pisses me off rawly that charlton couldn't just beat boro in the QF ten years ago...or more recently sheff united!

I blame duchatelet for all of this! You fucker!
  • Options

Belgium for the Euro's anyone. May as well have the close season ruined as well!
  • Options
    Man Utd done the Croydon geeks in the cup final replay before , then slaughtered the scum in the most one sided final in history , lets hope they complete the hatrick
  • Options
    Sorry about that - they just seemed to have the measure of us and we only play one way.

Today was a good example of why Flores actually appears to be under pressure from our trigger happy owners - very flat and one paced in attack whilst being caught out defensively.

Either he will go or we will be buy x number of players!

Saves being hammered by Man U in the final...
  • Options

Man Utd done the Croydon geeks in the cup final replay before , then slaughtered the scum in the most one sided final in history , lets hope they complete the hatrick

Arsenal v Villa last season was a hammering.