Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck Watford

12346»

Comments

• Options
    @ricky_otto has made a new friend, how nice. :)
  • Options

Who the fuck is laughing now?

Well it's not you, you sad fooker, what the fook are you doing on here? After just getting through to the FA cup final. More like Matt by himself.
    On the train back to Croydon from Victoria and then having a few drinks in my local.

thought I would see if I can get a reaction whilst passing time and did.

Thanks. Enjoy your evening.

...contrast with the actions of the Brighton supporters yesterday.
    I love it when you lot try and take the moral high ground about behaviour of fans.

Because your behaviour is top notch, isn't it? When you aren't keying cars around Selhurst, you are trying to punch an animal mascot or sing songs glorifying the death of Stephen Lawrence.

Jog on. Who's taking the moral high ground?

Get yourself off to school like a good boy.
    And what does the day hold for you? Happy bus to the special college for 'exceptional people' or 5 wanks before noon followed by a couple of Rustlers burgers?
    No love, just having breakfast in Katz deli, then going to visit the ground zero memorial, then some shopping in Bloomingdales and Macy's, followed by a few cocktails as a roof top bar lower Manhattan.

5 wanks! That's not many, I usually get at least 7 in by midday, although the wife does assist. If she's not in I usually call me neighbour to assist. Bird in the picture attached she look hot in a Charlton shirt with Fortune 24 on the back.

What about you, few windows to lick?

So, it is the adult loony bin then.

What caused these delusions? Alcohol? Drugs? Medical trials? Or were you born that way?
    Come on Matt don't get jealous. I'll bring you a present back.

Anyway must run,have a good day at school love. Trh not to let the bully's steal your dinner money today X
    One is not jealous, far from it. I am going the FA Cup final.

The only person you are deluding is yourself. Whilst I laugh at your adolescent tales, the hollow feeling that must result from this action must be debilitating for you.

Good luck with your struggle with reality.
    I'm going to the cup final as well love. Have a good day. X
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

@ricky_otto has made a new friend, how nice. :)

He's asked me to be his carer. I've had to politely decline.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Well it's not you, you sad fooker, what the fook are you doing on here? After just getting through to the FA cup final. More like Matt by himself.
    On the train back to Croydon from Victoria and then having a few drinks in my local.

I love it when you lot try and take the moral high ground about behaviour of fans.

Because your behaviour is top notch, isn't it? When you aren't keying cars around Selhurst, you are trying to punch an animal mascot or sing songs glorifying the death of Stephen Lawrence.

And what does the day hold for you? Happy bus to the special college for 'exceptional people' or 5 wanks before noon followed by a couple of Rustlers burgers?
    No love, just having breakfast in Katz deli, then going to visit the ground zero memorial, then some shopping in Bloomingdales and Macy's, followed by a few cocktails as a roof top bar lower Manhattan.

5 wanks! That's not many, I usually get at least 7 in by midday, although the wife does assist. If she's not in I usually call me neighbour to assist. Bird in the picture attached she look hot in a Charlton shirt with Fortune 24 on the back.

What caused these delusions? Alcohol? Drugs? Medical trials? Or were you born that way?

Anyway must run,have a good day at school love. Trh not to let the bully's steal your dinner money today X

The only person you are deluding is yourself. Whilst I laugh at your adolescent tales, the hollow feeling that must result from this action must be debilitating for you.

• Options
    Thanks Matt. After suffering serious levels of jealousy yesterday you have snapped me back to reality. No matter what you achieve and how far we fall you will always be stripey nigels.
    https://youtu.be/NGrLb6W5YOM
  • Options

You seriously want us to believe that you are in New York, when you had time and resource to know that picture up, all before 6.39 am? Your delusion unravels.

On a more serious note, I have no problem with you taking the piss out of me, I expect it, but is there a need to do this by using a photo of a person with Down syndrome?

A lot of peopl who have relatives with Down's or friends with children with Down's will probably be offended by that.
  • Options

Thanks Matt. After suffering serious levels of jealousy yesterday you have snapped me back to reality. No matter what you achieve and how far we fall you will always be stripey nigels.

And you will always be a bunch of trainspotters pretending to be Danny Dyer.

Propa nawty.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

You seriously want us to believe that you are in New York, when you had time and resource to know that picture up, all before 6.39 am? Your delusion unravels.

On a more serious note, I have no problem with you taking the piss out of me, I expect it, but is there a need to do this by using a photo of a person with Down syndrome?

A lot of peopl who have relatives with Down's or friends with children with Down's will probably be offended by that.
    All before 6.38.

You absolutely right that was a insensitive of me. I shall remove the picture - felt a bit guilty when I posted it. Have a good day x

And what's all this 'us' business? You not thinking of becoming an addick are you? - stick to palace, we're not a viable proposition for you to start changing sides.

Anyway...
  • Options

Not heard of the Charlton Upbeats then..

Am sure that @Ricky_Otto didnt mean to offend anyone with Downs Syndrome especially as we've just raised over £20k for people with the issue!!
  • Options

Not heard of the Charlton Upbeats then..

Am sure that @Ricky_Otto didnt mean to offend anyone with Downs Syndrome especially as we've just raised over £20k for people with the issue!!
    Of course - no offence meant whatsoever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bizarre set of fans. Proclaim to not care a jot about Charlton, then proceed to sing 'lets all laugh at Charlton' and 'if you hate Charlton clap your hands' on their big day out at Wembley. Know loads of Nigels and now think they're brilliant. Ask any Palace fan why they hate Brighton and they've no clue. Proclaim to have the best fans in the country because a few kids sit in the corner by the flag in hoodies. Refuse to accept that Pardew will take them down next year. In some ways, winning the FA Cup could be very detrimental for them next season. If you're outside top eight, let alone in the bottom five, you simply cannot schlepp to Iceland on a Thursday and go to Stoke on a Saturday. Sack Pardew and they have a squeak next year (of staying up); keep him on and he'll be sacked by Christmas, with them in a serious relegation fight.
  • Options
    They seriously have got lucky with their Managers so far and 2016 has been a perfect example that their squad isnt that much and that they're only one poor Manager away from returning to the Championship.

Reminds me of Charlton when we were in the Premier League under Curbs!!... Lets hope that Parish tries to get one over Roland and hires Karel Fraeye!!
  • Options

They seriously have got lucky with their Managers so far and 2016 has been a perfect example that their squad isnt that much and that they're only one poor Manager away from returning to the Championship.

Reminds me of Charlton when we were in the Premier League under Curbs!!... Lets hope that Parish tries to get one over Roland and hires Karel Fraeye!!

Hate to say it but Parish is no mug. He wants the best for his team. Let's hope our next owner does as well.
  • Options

I got about 1 minute into this video and was thinking despite my former views I may get something out of it as I had got older. I didn't, despite the purity of her voice, the passion was lacking and the video was shit.

Mind you, I agree with the sentiment.