Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck Watford

Comments

• Options

They left pretty quickly at the end TBH - thought they'd hang around to celebrate.

School night mate,them Ultras have to be in bed by 7
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Also, and I hadn't remembered this but felt the need to look it up, what you said is wrong.

We played at Siemens Meadow by the Thames barrier (in Charlton) from 1905 and you Johnny come latelies only moved from isle of dogs, north of the river, in 1910.

Hmmm. I've spent too much time on this.

Yeah but you didn't turn pro until 1920. :wink:

Pretty sure that's them in Europe now. :neutral:

Just found out they've changed the rules. They have to win it regardless of where the opponents finish in the league. Thankfully.
    Thanks, that's a very small crumb of consolation
  • Options

@floydroadfaithfull

I'd probably then have gone with 'have you seen the protests we are doing as much as we can to get rid'

Probably have got away with that with the Tonbridge nigels.

Might have got a bit more difficulty off local millwall who would represent that they would have 1,000 over outside Duchatelet's house until he left :(. It wouldn't be true but it has enough truth in it to make it a harder one.

I went to school in Tonbridge. I was the only Charlton fan in my year. There was one Palace fan and no Millwall fans. Everyone in Tonbridge then supported Liverpool or Arsenal.
  • Options

What's the shortest time between administration and an FA Cup Final? Just wondering...

We would have to do pretty well to do it quicker than Portsmouth!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    cafctom said:

What's the shortest time between administration and an FA Cup Final? Just wondering...

We would have to do pretty well to do it quicker than Portsmouth!
    Well, what I really meant was, what's the shortest time after exiting administration? I think Pompey were still in it, weren't they?
  • Options

Who the fuck is laughing now?

Well it's not you, you sad fooker, what the fook are you doing on here? After just getting through to the FA cup final. More like Matt by himself.
    On the train back to Croydon from Victoria and then having a few drinks in my local.

thought I would see if I can get a reaction whilst passing time and did.

Thanks. Enjoy your evening.

...contrast with the actions of the Brighton supporters yesterday.
    I love it when you lot try and take the moral high ground about behaviour of fans.

Because your behaviour is top notch, isn't it? When you aren't keying cars around Selhurst, you are trying to punch an animal mascot or sing songs glorifying the death of Stephen Lawrence.

• Options

Well it's not you, you sad fooker, what the fook are you doing on here? After just getting through to the FA cup final. More like Matt by himself.
    On the train back to Croydon from Victoria and then having a few drinks in my local.

I love it when you lot try and take the moral high ground about behaviour of fans.

Because your behaviour is top notch, isn't it? When you aren't keying cars around Selhurst, you are trying to punch an animal mascot or sing songs glorifying the death of Stephen Lawrence.

Moral high ground? As you know it was a reference to the behaviour of the Brighton fans taking an active role in our peaceful protests before, during and after the game. Proper club and proper fans with long memories who are capable of seeing beyond club rivalries...even made up ones, like the one your lot have with them.

• Options

Well, not right now but give it time.
    Shalalalalalalala.
  • Options

Blimey,just made the cup final,was off to the pub to celebrate and is on a Charlton forum at 7 in the morning,lol,nice work By Himself:)
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Oh give it a rest...

Pal-arse scum can never talk about our behaviour when you beat up OAPs and kids on a train, too scared to go after proper fans are you?

Paid off your debts have you yet!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    forgot how much i disliked them till i got on a train yesterday and had about 20 of them singing there silly songs. pathetic club that big nosed prick pardew will take you down next season, hopefully united do em 4/5-0 in the final and a week later millwall lose on pens in the final.
  • Options

Oh give it a rest...

Pal-arse scum can never talk about our behaviour when you beat up OAPs and kids on a train, too scared to go after proper fans are you?

Your lot try and punch animals! Animals! Pathetic.

• Options
    stonemuse said:

No matter what happens now or in the future, you lot will never forget that day at the Valley ...it still gets to you even now :smiley:
    we're over it. If you want to cling to something that happened over a decade ago, go ahead. It will give you comfort when you are away at Bradford next season.

Just like to remind of the status of things at the moment.
  • Options

Jog on. Who's taking the moral high ground?

Get yourself off to school like a good boy.
  • Options
    Crystal Palace: pay your debts.
  • Options

Oh give it a rest...

Your lot try and punch animals! Animals! Pathetic.

You started it by forcing that poor animal into that shit-hole you call a Ground!!
  • Options
    So much bitterness from the club that doesn't care about Charlton, and on the morning after you've reached an FA Cup Final!

You should be spending the morning dealing with the monstrous hangover from last night's celebrations, checking the Palace website every ten minutes to see if there's any news about cup final tickets yet, and reading all the stories of Wembley joy on the Palace message boards. But instead, virtually the first thing you've done after leaving the stadium is to come on here to try and wind us up, and the same thing again as soon as you woke up this morning.

Sad bastard, get some friends.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

So much bitterness from the club that doesn't care about Charlton, and on the morning after you've reached an FA Cup Final!

You should be spending the morning dealing with the monstrous hangover from last night's celebrations, checking the Palace website every ten minutes to see if there's any news about cup final tickets yet, and reading all the stories of Wembley joy on the Palace message boards. But instead, virtually the first thing you've done after leaving the stadium is to come on here to try and wind us up, and the same thing again as soon as you woke up this morning.

Ha ha ha.

This has really got to you hasn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And what does the day hold for you? Happy bus to the special college for 'exceptional people' or 5 wanks before noon followed by a couple of Rustlers burgers?
  • Options

And what does the day hold for you? Happy bus to the special college for 'exceptional people' or 5 wanks before noon followed by a couple of Rustlers burgers?
    Personally I'm working from home, so pretty much. I don't think I'm pacing myself very well though, so expect to be done by 11 - #MaximumProductivity.

To be honest though, I think wanking yourself silly at home beats being a wanker on a forum for a club you claim not to care about.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

C'mon thats going a bit too far... Why would you want some people making friends with a Pal-arse fan!!
  • Options
    edited April 2016

No love, just having breakfast in Katz deli, then going to visit the ground zero memorial, then some shopping in Bloomingdales and Macy's, followed by a few cocktails as a roof top bar lower Manhattan.

5 wanks! That's not many, I usually get at least 7 in by midday, although the wife does assist. If she's not in I usually call me neighbour to assist. Bird in the picture attached she look hot in a Charlton shirt with Fortune 24 on the back.

What about you, few windows to lick?

• Options

MrLargo said:

C'mon thats going a bit too far... Why would you want some people making friends with a Pal-arse fan!!
    Ha, I meant with his own kind, I don't think wider society would accept him.

Anyway, he's still here, expressing his hatred. I don't think he's even stopped to squeeze his spots.
  • Options

No love, just having breakfast in Katz deli, then going to visit the ground zero memorial, then some shopping in Bloomingdales and Macy's, followed by a few cocktails as a roof top bar lower Manhattan.

5 wanks! That's not many, I usually get at least 7 in by midday, although the wife does assist. If she's not in I usually call me neighbour to assist. Bird in the picture attached she look hot in a Charlton shirt with Fortune 24 on the back.

So, it is the adult loony bin then.

What caused these delusions? Alcohol? Drugs? Medical trials? Or were you born that way?
  • Options
    edited April 2016

You've probably seen at games and got all excited about her, to be fair she's bit of an air head. But any port in a storm and all that.

• Options
    edited April 2016

What caused these delusions? Alcohol? Drugs? Medical trials? Or were you born that way?
    Come on Matt don't get jealous. I'll bring you a present back.

Anyway must run,have a good day at school love. Trh not to let the bully's steal your dinner money today X
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Must be playtime,have a run around with your friends By Himself,burn off some of that energy and calm yourself down otherwise you'll be asleep by storytime ;)
  • Options

Come on Matt don't get jealous. I'll bring you a present back.

Anyway must run,have a good day at school love. Trh not to let the bully's steal your dinner money today X
    One is not jealous, far from it. I am going the FA Cup final.

The only person you are deluding is yourself. Whilst I laugh at your adolescent tales, the hollow feeling that must result from this action must be debilitating for you.

Good luck with your struggle with reality.