Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck Watford

Comments

• Options
    On a train now back from London full of the knob ends
    All gloating giving it the big under
    How far theve come and how low charlton have sunk
    What a great end to the weekend
  • Options
    Good luck Man United. Let it be the Roooooooooooooooney final.
  • Options
    They left pretty quickly at the end TBH - thought they'd hang around to celebrate.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Wanted Watford win for Deeney's sake if nothing else. Now Palace are in the final, I hope they win it. Flag all you like, they're not much different from us...
    Apart from being in the Premiership, being better run, not relegated and in the cup final.
  • Options
    Do I watch the final knowing that I'll see the supporters of a team I detest in years at the end? No. That would be outweighed by seeing a team I hate celebrating. I'll put it on with ten minutes to go if palace are obviously going to lose.
  • Options
    I've watched every final pretty much since about 1981...might give this one a miss!
  • Options
    Who the fuck is laughing now?
  • Options
    Godstone said:

I've watched every final pretty much since about 1981...might give this one a miss!

I think you won't be the only one, two bob cup competition these days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well it's not you, you sad fooker, what the fook are you doing on here? After just getting through to the FA cup final. More like Matt by himself.
  • Options
    Since when did Andy Hughes affiliate himself with that bunch of pricks?
  • Options

How much can I get for a Palace cup win and Millwall promotion double?

My thoughts exactly!

Surefire way of cursing one or the other of them!
  • Options

Well it's not you, you sad fooker, what the fook are you doing on here? After just getting through to the FA cup final. More like Matt by himself.
    On the train back to Croydon from Victoria and then having a few drinks in my local.

thought I would see if I can get a reaction whilst passing time and did.

Thanks. Enjoy your evening.

• Options

On the train back to Croydon from Victoria and then having a few drinks in my local.

You're the man, Matt.
  • Options
    Top guy Matt, keep up the good work mate, football needs people like you.

• Options
    edited April 2016

I congratulated a Palace supporting friend even though I didn't want Palace to win.
  • Options

cafctom said:

Watford have allowed Palace to have Premier League, FA Cup Final and probably European Football. Cnuts.

What really made me lose my shit was when the Nigels unfurled that 'South London' banner behind the goal. You are fucking Surrey you absolute pricks.

That south London is ours b fkcing riles me. They're the least south London clubs of all of us, and I include Wimbledon in that. W*****s to a man.

Lets not forget you came from north of the river.
    We was a professional football club in south London before Charlton were.
  • Options
    Well done. So were Arsenal?
  • Options

Pretty sure that's them in Europe now. :neutral:

On the other hand, maybe the 'palace ultras' will meet some real ultras
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also, and I hadn't remembered this but felt the need to look it up, what you said is wrong.

We played at Siemens Meadow by the Thames barrier (in Charlton) from 1905 and you Johnny come latelies only moved from isle of dogs, north of the river, in 1910.

Hmmm. I've spent too much time on this.
  • Options
    Ah, maybe you meant you went professional first rather than being here first? Apologies if you were being that subtle....
  • Options

Also, and I hadn't remembered this but felt the need to look it up, what you said is wrong.

We played at Siemens Meadow by the Thames barrier (in Charlton) from 1905 and you Johnny come latelies only moved from isle of dogs, north of the river, in 1910.

Yeah but you didn't turn pro until 1920. :wink:

• Options

Yeah but you didn't turn pro until 1920. :wink:

Pretty sure that's them in Europe now. :neutral:

Just found out they've changed the rules. They have to win it regardless of where the opponents finish in the league. Thankfully.
  • Options

The bloke on the right.
  • Options
    Oh well, the stripy ones may well get to emulate Wigan, (winners 2012-13) or Hull (beaten finalists 2013-14) or Villa (beaten finalists last year). All these teams have one thing in common since getting to the FA Cup final. (of course, it is something we have managed without getting anywhere near Wembley).
    They could even yet do a Birmingham (though sadly it is very unlikely).

Come on, it really is time the Pardew Effect kicked in.
  • Options

...contrast with the actions of the Brighton supporters yesterday.
  • Options
    What's the shortest time between administration and an FA Cup Final? Just wondering...
  • Options

On a train now back from London full of the knob ends
    All gloating giving it the big under
    How far theve come and how low charlton have sunk
    What a great end to the weekend

Best bit about 100 of them got off with me at tonbridge
    I've don't think I've ever seen a palace shirt in tonbridge before !funny how they all come out the woodwork for a trip to Wembley
    They all started giving it when they saw my cafc tattoo
    Held my own and gave some back but had to admit defeat when they mentioned our shit owners
  • Options
    @floydroadfaithfull

I'd probably then have gone with 'have you seen the protests we are doing as much as we can to get rid'

Probably have got away with that with the Tonbridge nigels.

Might have got a bit more difficulty off local millwall who would represent that they would have 1,000 over outside Duchatelet's house until he left :(. It wouldn't be true but it has enough truth in it to make it a harder one.