Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STVV's, Roland's club in Belgium, 26 year old general manager EDIT And Karel Fraeye's on twitter

Comments

• Options
    Surely its not real!!
  • Options
    I'd just like to take credit for Shay Givens media career. You're all welcome.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

He's gone from 15 followers to 60 in record time.

all from Charlton Life probably :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    This has to be a joke?
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Is has to be a joke?

No. It's quite a hidden account - don't think he was expecting to be found but the tweet linked to the photo Henry posted above gave the game away. And it would seem a lot of people on here had a look for themselves and found it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cracked up when I saw that on Twitter. Rtd haha.
  • Options
    Spread out ladz.
  • Options
    I just became his 100th follower - do I win a prize?
  • Options
    And there's poor old Karel thinking his Charlton NightMeire is over ..... W'HaHaHa
  • Options

LouisMend said:

Karel has now locked his account.

It appears that those of us lucky enough to follow him before he locked it can still see his tweets though. I feel blessed.
    Surely he's about to embark on a gang-block?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Possibly more interesting to follow would be Simon Clark @yogs67

Next Charlton manager; There I've said it. You heard it here first.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

It appears that those of us lucky enough to follow him before he locked it can still see his tweets though. I feel blessed.
    Surely he's about to embark on a gang-block?
    I'm clinging on by my fingertips but I can see the follower count falling so I know I'm next ... Was fun while it lasted!
  • Options
    Karel's follower number decreasing rapidly as he blocks everyone. Gone from 125 to 115 already.
  • Options

LouisMend said:

I suppose you'll be one of those annoying "in the know" posters coming out with "Karel said..." all the time

:smiley:
    Karel said he was never actually on Twitter, in fact he only just joined five minutes ago, he was busy posting on another social network previously so how could he have been?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    LouisMend said:

Karel's follower number decreasing rapidly as he blocks everyone. Gone from 125 to 115 already.

More damning evidence of his lack of bottle then. Stay and defend yourself Fromage you wet lettuce.
  • Options
    My first ever block.
  • Options
    He's deleted all his tweets now... that was fun while it lasted