Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STVV's, Roland's club in Belgium, 26 year old general manager EDIT And Karel Fraeye's on twitter

Comments

• Options
    didn't seem to have many followers from Hamme or Lommel Utd.

maybe it wasn't meant to be a big thing, he didn't name himself, but he did tag @CAFCOfficial in his first tweet so can't have been a secret. Still, it's a shame if he's driven off twitter as a result. Not up to it as a coach but everyone said he was a nice guy.

he can blame @philipebormans for outing him in his tweet and pic.

• Options
    A belgian i met today told me rolands wife owns stvv. Not surs how true it is and also that his son runs upjest.
  • Options

A belgian i met today told me rolands wife owns stvv. Not surs how true it is and also that his son runs upjest.

They run them for him - he's the man with the money behind them all.
  • Options
    I've been blocked.

Didn't say anything and Charlton is not indicated within my user name or picture.

The man is a complete loser.

The phrase your shit and you know you are comes to mind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe create a fake account pretending to be a Belgian fan or something. He would accept the following and the crap he says on Twitter can have its own thread for amusement.
  • Options
    Does "lost your bottle" translate?
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Internal promotion? Let's start a campaign - Olly for CEO!!

Too old. There must be a Uni of Greenwich business studies student who could take the role on
    Economics at uni of Kent here. Close enough I will do it!
  • Options
    Had great fun with the From age in twitter. Also blocked now.. fun while it lasted.
  • Options

Had great fun with the From age in twitter. Also blocked now.. fun while it lasted.

Actually it says user protected but will still let me tweet him! Will these get through to him or no?
  • Options
    I did ask him of Rolands seamen was tasty before he went private.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

Well, I've just found Karel Fraeye's username on Twitter......

Damn, he's just blocked me.

I didn't even say anything to him!
    You didn't have to, you said enough first time round, for which we were all grateful:wink: .
    I still have no idea which piece I wrote or question I asked was unfair.

Has he told you yet @Desperate_Pete ?

While I would not dream of being on twitter I can quite understand why Karel Fraeye would not want to tweet with a journalist that takes the piss out of him (like your post) - not that I am saying that you are vindictive or anything. I did not ask Karel (nor am I interested in doing so) who it was that he did not want to talk to but it could have been you.
    However I do think that it is vindictive to release his twitter account knowing full well the vitriol and abuse that would entail from the usual uniformed numpties on this forum. You and/or Henry must feel very pleased with yourselves!
    Anyway I don't suppose Karel will be too upset as his team had promotion confirmed with the away point earned on Sunday.
  • Options

I did ask him of Rolands seamen was tasty before he went private.

Pwopa nawty !!!!!
  • Options

Actually it says user protected but will still let me tweet him! Will these get through to him or no?
    If it says user protected that implies he's not blocked you, but he's simply set his privacy settings quite high. I know when I locked my twitter account I would still get notifications of mentions - so he will see it until he inevitably blocks you in response.
  • Options

LouisMend said:

RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

You didn't have to, you said enough first time round, for which we were all grateful:wink: .

While I would not dream of being on twitter I can quite understand why Karel Fraeye would not want to tweet with a journalist that takes the piss out of him (like your post) - not that I am saying that you are vindictive or anything. I did not ask Karel (nor am I interested in doing so) who it was that he did not want to talk to but it could have been you.
    However I do think that it is vindictive to release his twitter account knowing full well the vitriol and abuse that would entail from the usual uniformed numpties on this forum. You and/or Henry must feel very pleased with yourselves!
    Anyway I don't suppose Karel will be too upset as his team had promotion confirmed with the away point earned on Sunday.
    I didn't tweet him or release his account. It was on a Belgian coach's (or something or other's) account. That's how people found it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

LouisMend said:

RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

Sorry we are all wrong and Karel would have kept us up! Oh wait!
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

If it says user protected that implies he's not blocked you, but he's simply set his privacy settings quite high. I know when I locked my twitter account I would still get notifications of mentions - so he will see it until he inevitably blocks you in response.
    Brilliant I will carry on then!
  • Options
    Feel a bit sorry for him in a way.

While this is all amusing, fun to take the piss and the bloke didn't really help himself in anyway....

He's probably an alright bloke that got a rare opportunity in his career and took it. He wanted to make something of himself but was humiliated in the process and played a big part in fucking up our season.

Everything about him was not up to the standard of our league so it was just a completely moronic inappropriate decision to have him in charge anyway. ANYONE COULD TELL YOU THAT.

Just another of Roland's and Murray's human shields.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

I didn't tweet him or release his account. It was on a Belgian coach's (or something or other's) account. That's how people found it.
    Well you brought it on here Louis and your mate Henry quickly followed suit (predictably).....
  • Options

LouisMend said:

RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

Sorry we are all wrong and Karel would have kept us up! Oh wait!
    This comment has nothing to do with mine but for what it is worth I believe that none on the coaches 'in charge' this season would have kept us up with Roland in command and taking all the important decisions. Criticising the coaches that had to work under these circumstances in ridiculous. Bastards for taking the job and hoping to beat the system eh.....
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

Dave2l said:

Feel a bit sorry for him in a way.

While this is all amusing, fun to take the piss and the bloke didn't really help himself in anyway....

He's probably an alright bloke that got a rare opportunity in his career and took it. He wanted to make something of himself but was humiliated in the process and played a big part in fucking up our season.

Everything about him was not up to the standard of our league so it was just a completely moronic inappropriate decision to have him in charge anyway. ANYONE COULD TELL YOU THAT.

Just another of Roland's and Murray's human shields.

Yes but if I wanted a new boiler fitted and the milkman got the job, I wouldn't have any sympathy for him saying he could do it when the new system blew up.
    Then, afterwards, without giving you an explanation as to why your house is on fire...he jumps on the back of a passing sainsburys delivery truck and you never hear or speak to him again.
  • Options
    I'm currently currating my favourite tweets on Storify, there were a few crackers..
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    cafc999 said:

@PhilippeBormans he's on twitter

Interesting pic from his most recent post

That's them fucked then..!!