Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Options
    Day 999

I wonder what happened on day 666.

Probably the appointment of fraeye
  • Options
    Is he gone yet?

Oh fuck.
  • Options
    I'm not sure where it's gone wrong, but according to the site below Today is the 1000th full day of Duchatelet madness at Charlton and is actually the 1001st calendar day of the evil one's reign!

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=3&m1=1&y1=2014&d2=29&m2=9&y2=2016
  • Options

How about someone popping over to Belgium & burning down his f*****g shed.

as long as he's in it
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Stig said:

I'm not sure where it's gone wrong, but according to the site below Today is the 1000th full day of Duchatelet madness at Charlton and is actually the 1001st calendar day of the evil one's reign!

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=3&m1=1&y1=2014&d2=29&m2=9&y2=2016

Talk about a misguided count about a misguided count.

Well if that is correct then that really is an OH FUCK...
    He took over on 3/1/14 didn't he? He probably didn't do anything that first day, other than sit in his shed.
    For the sake of continuity of this thread let's stick to the script because somehow a Friday 1000 day feels right. :wink:

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Did the 2016 Leap Year day have anything to do with it?

In the 16th century didn't The Pope wipe out 13 days or some such because the calendar in use had got out of wack with the seasons but then people complained to the Pope that their lives had been shortened as a result?

Would love to be able to wipe out Duchatelet's days as owner of Charlton with such consummate ease.
  • Options
    Wasn't there a film made called Anne of a Thousand Days, at the end of Anne Boleyn was beheaded for incest treason and heresy.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Stig said:

Talk about a misguided count about a misguided count.

Well if that is correct then that really is an OH FUCK...
    He took over on 3/1/14 didn't he? He probably didn't do anything that first day, other than sit in his shed.
    For the sake of continuity of this thread let's stick to the script because somehow a Friday 1000 day feels right. :wink:

Stig said:

Stick to the script.

Assuming Roland reads this site, he could av bloody well said something.

Actually it's the 1001st day would have been nice etc.

Prick
  • Options
    Tomorrow 3blokes you deserve 100 likes you are a bit of a legend with this thread.
    I just pray it won't go another 1000 days
  • Options
    Right here i am... let's see.

Nope the bastards are still here!

Bye.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2016

Tomorrow 3blokes you deserve 100 likes you are a bit of a legend with this thread.
    I just pray it won't go another 1000 days

Thanks for that, just doing my bit.... :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    3 blokes can I buy you a beer tomorrow
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Ha ha thanks very kind, maybe save it for the next protest and I can get you one in return :smile:
  • Options
    clb74 said:

I'm curious - would you need to buy 1 beer or 3?
  • Options
    One hour to go....
  • Options

One hour to go....

There's still time for him to go....
  • Options

One hour to go....

There's still time for him to go....
    Don't get my hopes up!
  • Options
    Does any one else have 400 years by Bib Marley and the Wailers of Catch a Fire running through their head this evening?

Please god no.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited September 2016
    OH FUCK!
    OH FUCK!
    FUCK OFF ROLAND!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    So 1000 it is then. I just pray it won't go another 100 let alone another 1000.
    Just fuck off you poisonous divisive bastard
  • Options
    What odds Stevie on a treble?Charlton beat Rochdale,We spank the Yanks in the Golf and RD Fucks off by Xmas.Long odds but we can all dream.
  • Options
    Oh Fuck
  • Options
    By a rough calculation using Roland's spiteful and somewhat contemptuous revelation that he can only spend 1.5% of his time on Charlton then over the course of the last 1000 days, and allowing for an average working day of 7 hours, then, at a very, very generous estimate, he has devoted a total of around 29 working days to the club if my maths are correct - not entirely sure?

As a result of those 29 days, which he graciously allows whilst at the same time thinking about how to make the football match day experience more like rugby, he has overseen the demise of a famous South London club and ruined. yes ruined people's enjoyment and sense of belonging to part of a wider community not only when they come to the Valley but in their everyday lives.

3Blokes - I don't know what to say other than when he goes it's a party round at your place but the drinks are on us!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Oh Fuck

This
  • Options
    Have absolutely no idea when Roland is going to leave.
    He appeard to (eventually) respect...not quite that word but il use it, the views of standard Leige fans by selling up because they no longer wanted him as owner.
    In his own words.

He does not respect the views of Charlton fans. He has had opportunities to sell the club to potential buyers. He has declined, most likely on various occasions (along with weird unnecessary sarcasm about billboards)

Whenever he does sell.

It will be a great day for the football club.

The protests may have to go a lot deeper I fear.

in my opinion CARD and others have done a great job so far.

• Options
    Double f@ck
  • Options

What odds Stevie on a treble?Charlton beat Rochdale,We spank the Yanks in the Golf and RD Fucks off by Xmas.Long odds but we can all dream.

At the moment it's a nightmare not a dream Stevie
  • Options
    Day 1001 and 1002
    ( weekend shed antics abandoned due to wild celebrations. Normal service to be resumed next week)
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck.....