Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015-2016 Play Offs Lg2 Lg1 and Championship.

Comments

• Options

6-1 on aggregate, that's impressive, and quite a message to Millwall!

Seen Barnsley a few times this year. They have some decent players. Adam Hammill is skilful. Sam Winall a decent striker. And Connor Hourihane is like a younger Johnnie Jackson. The little winger Isgrove can also be very effective. Would fancy them against Miiiiill
  • Options

Seen Barnsley a few times this year. They have some decent players. Adam Hammill is skilful. Sam Winall a decent striker. And Connor Hourihane is like a younger Johnnie Jackson. The little winger Isgrove can also be very effective. Would fancy them against Miiiiill
    Same!!

We're not even automatically in the final anyway. Not by a long shot. Bradford are no mugs.

• Options

Same!!

We're not even automatically in the final anyway. Not by a long shot. Bradford are no mugs.

Bradford have an ex Charlton manager in charge - of course Millwall are in the final.
  • Options
    Reckon Barnsley will go up from League One... they've got a huge amount of momentum especially after just scoring 3 goals against 3rd twice
  • Options

Reckon Barnsley will go up from League One... they've got a huge amount of momentum especially after just scoring 3 goals against 3rd twice

Guaranteed to be Millwall now.
  • Options
    If I was a neutral I'd have my money on Barnsley.
  • Options

Feel for Wallsall having been 10 points clear of Barnsley. Still as long as it is good entertainment I'm sure the Tykes' customers won't feel too bitter.

Why would the Tykes feel bitter ? They're going to Wembley. I think you meant Walsall fans.
  • Options
    How many tickets have Bradford sold for tonight? Probably only got the upper tier as no doubt there will be a pitch invasion tonight whatever the outcome.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

How many tickets have Bradford sold for tonight? Probably only got the upper tier as no doubt there will be a pitch invasion tonight whatever the outcome.

Only kids though ;)
  • Options
    Barnsley trying to play football. Scum kicking them off the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Millwall score to go 4-1 up.

Bradford need 3 goals away from home with about sixty minutes left on the clock.
  • Options

Barnsley trying to play football. Scum kicking them off the pitch.

Bradford
  • Options
    PP looks near to tears. I'd have him back. He's done so much for a team nearly out of the league.
  • Options
    Bradford are shite
  • Options

PP looks near to tears. I'd have him back. He's done so much for a team nearly out of the league.

I notice he still likes a v neck.
  • Options
    get in
  • Options
    Bradford score just before half time. Come on.

4-2 on agg.
  • Options
    Great time to score.
  • Options

Bradford are shite

They are shite with an infinitely better chance of being in the Championship than Charlton next season....
  • Options
    They had to score that there as well.... come on Bradford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    HT 1-1, 4-2 on agg.

Should be 1-2 and 4-3.
  • Options
    If it were us, i'd be expecting the worse at half time - one goal to Bradford and they'll panic!
  • Options
    God their fans really are fucking disgusting.
  • Options
    Miiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Had to turn the sound off
  • Options
    Have to say Bradford look a bit like Charlton. Just faster.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2016
    Bradford look poor, definitely a Parkinson team. Scrappy half this one. Millwall not looking that good either, but it is up to Bradford to make the play. Bradford don't like looking scoring at the moment.
  • Options
    ...and tomorrow the Fuck All cup with Christ Not Palace and Manure. The perfect footballing weekend.
  • Options
    I've never seen a team kick the ball out of play as much as Bradford
  • Options
    Mark Lawn in a purple check suit. He looks as though he is still sending children in to clean the looms.
  • Options
    I bet we try to buy that Evans - complete rubbish!!!