Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015-2016 Play Offs Lg2 Lg1 and Championship.

Comments

• Options
    millwall do have a larger following of hooligan types though? that isnt a myth, acting up in a derby isn't unusual happens all over the country, getting into the playoffs and running immediatly to the away end to give it to a team that have about 300 fans and are in 17th position. is strange.
  • Options
    It is all gesturing though. Act tough behind a gate or a line of coppers. Look at what happened away to Bury. Millwall fans all giving it behind a gate and all they had to do was walk around it via the pitch if they really wanted to. Bury fans were just the same I add.
    Then giving it to Oldham fans who were in the top tier and had no real chance of getting to. All for show.
  • Options
    Exactly, and it goes on at grounds up and down the country. Including Charlton.
    The people who want a genuine tear up wouldn't dream of starting something in the ground these days.
    Throwing flares, making 'attempts' to get at oppo fans in an adjoining stand, taking a swing at the oppositions mascot! It's all nonsense. And as SLL said, usually just kids being kids.
  • Options

Exactly, and it goes on at grounds up and down the country. Including Charlton.
    The people who want a genuine tear up wouldn't dream of starting something in the ground these days.
    Throwing flares, making 'attempts' to get at oppo fans in an adjoining stand, taking a swing at the oppositions mascot! It's all nonsense. And as SLL said, usually just kids being kids.

Happens in primary schools up and down the land.

• Options
    Anyway, back to the subject, Wimbledon losing on aggregate now. Hope they can pull it back. Would love to see them promoted and in the same league as McDons next season.
  • Options

Anyway, back to the subject, Wimbledon losing on aggregate now. Hope they can pull it back. Would love to see them promoted and in the same league as McDons next season.

Sadly would love both Accrington and Wimbledon in League One next season yet wont happen so had mixed emotions when they scored their second (magnificent) goal
  • Options
    A certain Ade Azeez is now coming on..

Now who did he used to play for?
  • Options
    Wimbledon score for 2-2 aggregate.
  • Options
    Excellent... Noooo :(
  • Options

Leuth said:

Any team that invades the pitch after winning a semi-final deserves to be put straight into League One where such small-time behaviour probably belongs

could be worse you could invade the pitch and give it berty big bollocks to the away for just getting in to the playoffs - step forward millwall.
    Show me any club who's fans don't give it 'berty big bollocks' at any given opportunity?
    Seen your lot do it from the safety of the away end on plenty of occasions. It's what footballs about these days, all posturing and verbals. Better than years gone by when people were getting srriously hurt over a game of football.

charlton have never run on a pitch and gone straight to the away end, to celebrate going into the playoffs, its football banter chanting from an away end, but not running on the pitch in a load of snide stone island and putting middle fingers up to 300 oldham fans.
    Maybe not, but they've ripped out and thrown seats, thrown flares on the pitch and charged towards the home stands at the den (only to be stopped by half a dozen stewards) to celebrate a nil nil draw. As I said, all noise and bravado, and whatever form it comes in, it's pretty standard for football in this day and age.
    I think you'll find it was West Ham fans throwing the seats. They do love an infiltration.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it a whoosh moment, but whats 'snide stone island' ?
  • Options
    Go on Akinfenwa, just seen he took it to ET
  • Options
    Can see this going to penaltys
  • Options
    Have really been impressed with Azeez... Glad he's done well with Wimbledon since being released
  • Options
    Isnt Fuller one of ours too?
  • Options

Yeah... Was a unused subsitute against Aston Villa on an midweek away match years ago.

Came through with the likes of Stacey Long
  • Options
    Lets see what Accrington have to offer
  • Options

Yeah... Was a unused subsitute against Aston Villa on an midweek away match years ago.

Blimey, think i was at that game too - we lost 2 or 3 nil if i remember correctly.
  • Options

Blimey, think i was at that game too - we lost 2 or 3 nil if i remember correctly.
    Know we lost was there myself as thats when the away fans were behind the goal
  • Options

Was it this one...
    http://www.premierleague.com/content/premierleague/en-gb/matchday/matches/2002-2003/epl.match-report.html/aston-villa-vs-charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lets see what Accrington have to offer

A set of faulty flood lights apparently.
  • Options
    Floodlights out at Accrington.
  • Options
    Accy's turn off the lights looking for an abandonment ?? ((:>)
  • Options
    Either someone has ran off with the PrePay Card or someone has forgotten to top it up this morning?
  • Options
    Accrington can't afford the 50p for the meter!
  • Options

Was it this one...
    http://www.premierleague.com/content/premierleague/en-gb/matchday/matches/2002-2003/epl.match-report.html/aston-villa-vs-charlton
    Nope... Was the 0-0 draw in April 2005, just checked
  • Options
    The game has to finish tonight apparently.
  • Options
    Everyone talking like they've never been involved in a game with floodlight failure. Holloway must've experienced it. All those years he's been in football
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Everyone talking like they've never been involved in a game with floodlight failure. Holloway must've experienced it. All those years he's been in football

Holloway experienced total failure - with the Spanners