Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015-2016 Play Offs Lg2 Lg1 and Championship.

Comments

• Options

Charlton relegated, Brighton knocked out of the play offs. Looking a bit too good for Crystal Palace for my liking....

Palace at Wembley. Millwall at Wembley - aye , its been a cracking year for us.
  • Options

Charlton relegated, Brighton knocked out of the play offs. Looking a bit too good for Crystal Palace for my liking....

I would say it will be better next season.......but it won't be.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Brighton should have been 4 up before they scored but despite huffing and puffing Wednesday have defended with numbers and a lot better in the second half. Whereas Brighton looked like scoring every time they attacked in the first half, the clear cut chances dried up in the second! Desperation may have been a factor, and the Wednesday equaliser was a massive goal.

Brighton could have given Hull a game, the only case I can make for Wednesday is that they are having the luck!
  • Options

The sooner we get some proper owners and can start focusing on us, the better.
  • Options

Cheating scumbags. Bannan is scum, Forestieri is a cheat. The rest of them are twats

Steady on canters mate!
    Sorry all. Getting a bit frustrated. Really wanted Brighton to do it. Can't stand Wendies and it's all made worse by our shit situation.
    Don't worry. Hull will slaughter them. Steve Bruce will end up with a smile that will straighten his nose. Job's a good un (excuse the pun!)
  • Options

:(

That's why I called him scum. Wan*er

On top of the fact he was already Palace scum.
  • Options
    Why karma?
  • Options
    Their fans are truly insufferable.
  • Options
    Congratulations Sheffield Wednesday... You've won nothing yet though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

Why karma?

THD embarrassed him with a Cruyff turn in front of the Covered End.
  • Options
    I will always have the memory of THD injuring Bannan's ego. To be honest, I usually forget that Barry Bannan exists, but I have that memory.
  • Options
    Brighton overachieved massively this season, when you look at their team and squad depth. With a few injuries and suspensions, they were always going to struggle
  • Options
    Well done Pigmeister. You deserved to win that over two legs because you didn't lose either game.

Brighton had their chances but didn't take them and they were lucky to finish the game with 11 men. Those two cynical fouls made a mockery of Patrick Bauer's red card at Brighton.
  • Options

:(

That's why I called him scum. Wan*er

On top of the fact he was already Palace scum.
    He ain't won anything yet chaps....
  • Options
    The presenter can't stop saying 'go again'.
  • Options
    Brighton was always going to throw the sink at us but it didnt work, so wot if we fail at wembley i was only expecting midtable this season, we've massively overachieved.
  • Options

Brighton was always going to throw the sink at us but it didnt work, so wot if we fail at wembley i was only expecting midtable this season, we've massively overachieved.

You only do things massively. Usually a massive fail. Well done.
  • Options
    Unlucky Brighton
  • Options
    Semedo was having his name sung during the mass celebrations at the end
    Prolly reminded him of the followings we often took for midweek live games at the other end of the country

Their support is mental
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Semedo was having his name sung during the mass celebrations at the end
    Prolly reminded him of the followings we often took for midweek live games at the other end of the country

Their support is mental

We were only allocated 2100, sold out in a few hours.
  • Options
    What did they have at Hillsborough , looked like you gave them a small allocation in the upper tier as well
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Unlucky Brighton

The Owls keeper was the m o m for me and kept them in the game during the first 1/4 hour .. a fluke Wallace goal really finished the tie .. could be Wednesday are destined for the Prem .. Hull are a strange side, either brilliant or rubbish .. the final will be an intriguing game
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I enjoyed Holloways response last night when asked for his thoughts on the Derby Hull game tonight. "How bad do you really want it? And all these players are thinking I want to give this bloke a good slap what's he talking about and who does he think he is?" Hull will not let Derby have a snifter in front of goal.
  • Options
    Derby with an early goal at hull.
  • Options
    One goal back for Derby after 7 mins. Surely not?
  • Options
    Don't really care who wins this one, as long as Derby make a game of it.
  • Options
    Crap free kick from Hendrick there but comes back to Brson and hits the stansion. Thought it was in.
  • Options
    It has all gone a bit playground football in the last few minutes. Can see Wendy beating either of these at the moment.
  • Options
    2-0. So much for Hull not letting them have a snifter.