Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015-2016 Play Offs Lg2 Lg1 and Championship.

Comments

• Options
    Derby go 2-0 up after 35 minutes.

Still 55 minutes left to play and they only need one more to level it up.
  • Options
    Bruce's head is gonna explode if this carries on.
  • Options
    cmon Derby - all the momentum now with them.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Its on now. Panic in the Hull defence, silence in the home areas. 53 mins for Derby to get the third goal. The ref is entitled to add 5 mins on at the end of the half after Hull's time wasting from the off.
  • Options
    Would like Derby to get this I think. I don't really care but Hull are a pretty shite club.
  • Options
    Darren Bent-Bent-Bent to score the third? Derby have comprehensively outplayed Hull. They deserve a third.
  • Options
    Looks like that's that.
  • Options

My 9 year old son has just asked for £10. What for I ask? Tom Ince next goal scorer @ 8/1. It's ended up costing me more as I can have him winning a bet and me not. £20 out of pocket for a game I couldn't give a shit about.

Really dont like money do you?
  • Options
    FT 0-2.

Hull vs. Wendies final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Disgraceful behaviour from Hull fans on the pitch.

Is it possible for neither of these teams to be promoted?
  • Options

My 9 year old son has just asked for £10. What for I ask? Tom Ince next goal scorer @ 8/1. It's ended up costing me more as I can have him winning a bet and me not. £20 out of pocket for a game I couldn't give a shit about.

Really dont like money do you?
    The boy just doesn't get any pocket money for 2 weeks as he'll have to cover my bet as well. It's a no lose situation :wink:
  • Options
    Terrific effort by Derby tonight, but left themselves too much to do. Difficult to pick a winner between Hull and the massives.
  • Options
    Hope Wednesday beat Hull. Hull were awful and so negative.
  • Options
    Hull just sat back and soaked up most of the pressure. How thick are the Derby players for giving away so many late free kicks!!
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Hope Wednesday beat Hull. Hull were awful and so negative.

To be honest I thought Wednesday and Hull played the exact same tactics over these last two evenings

Wednesday were just lucky they got a cheeky goal which gave them the cushion Hull never had
  • Options

Disgraceful behaviour from Hull fans on the pitch.

That bellend was proper goading Keogh? or whoever it was trying to get a bite

• Options
    In regards to the Hull fans I would have loved to have known what the issue was with Curtis Davies and some woman... He was next to her and seemed to be gesturing towards the tunnel as though someone had been rude to her.

Stay off the pitch simple and you wont have problems with the players!!
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Any team that invades the pitch after winning a semi-final deserves to be put straight into League One where such small-time behaviour probably belongs

could be worse you could invade the pitch and give it berty big bollocks to the away for just getting in to the playoffs - step forward millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Leuth said:

Any team that invades the pitch after winning a semi-final deserves to be put straight into League One where such small-time behaviour probably belongs

could be worse you could invade the pitch and give it berty big bollocks to the away for just getting in to the playoffs - step forward millwall.
    Show me any club who's fans don't give it 'berty big bollocks' at any given opportunity?
    Seen your lot do it from the safety of the away end on plenty of occasions. It's what footballs about these days, all posturing and verbals. Better than years gone by when people were getting srriously hurt over a game of football.

• Options

Leuth said:

Show me any club who's fans don't give it 'berty big bollocks' at any given opportunity?
    Seen your lot do it from the safety of the away end on plenty of occasions. It's what footballs about these days, all posturing and verbals. Better than years gone by when people were getting srriously hurt over a game of football.

charlton have never run on a pitch and gone straight to the away end, to celebrate going into the playoffs, its football banter chanting from an away end, but not running on the pitch in a load of snide stone island and putting middle fingers up to 300 oldham fans.
  • Options

Leuth said:

charlton have never run on a pitch and gone straight to the away end, to celebrate going into the playoffs, its football banter chanting from an away end, but not running on the pitch in a load of snide stone island and putting middle fingers up to 300 oldham fans.
    Maybe not, but they've ripped out and thrown seats, thrown flares on the pitch and charged towards the home stands at the den (only to be stopped by half a dozen stewards) to celebrate a nil nil draw. As I said, all noise and bravado, and whatever form it comes in, it's pretty standard for football in this day and age.
  • Options
    P.s. Love the old 'snide stone island' line that gets banded out every time. It's funny, I barely see any sitting in the home stands, there's hardly any real ones about these days let alone snide ones, but you lot manage to see 'loads' from where you are lol.
  • Options
    touched a nerve.........
  • Options
    edited May 2016

touched a nerve.........

Not really, just opened a thread about the play offs because my team is involved in them and then replied to a Millwall related post. It's sort of how forums and message boards work.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    on a charlton forum.
  • Options
    Not at all, dig away! I was just giving my opinion.

As for hating Charlton, personally speaking (I can't speak for all Millwall fans) there is no hate from me. I dislike plenty of teams but there's only one I really hate, and judging by your username we're mutual on that front. Oh, stick franchise in the mix too. The only club that I would like to see go out of business and cease to exist.
  • Options

Leuth said:

Average age of about 15 years of age. Kids will be kids.
  • Options

on a charlton forum.

Edited after I replied. Makes my reply look a little bit random!