Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015-2016 Play Offs Lg2 Lg1 and Championship.

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options

Surely it's a Palace & Millwall losing Wembley double.

At our house it's the treble with Wednesday losing yesterday.
  • Options
    Millwall fans streaming out - surprising coz i thought theyd stay and destroy the stadium - or have a fight amongst themselves?
    Poor Millwall.
  • Options
    Millwall are sh1t - all they have is long punt to Morrison and/or free-kicks.
  • Options
    Paul Heckingbottom's having a party!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Paul Heckingbottom's having a party!

And Peter Postlethwaite.
  • Options
    The ground staff will be happy with all the coins thrown onto the pitch.
  • Options
    Well done Barnsley!
  • Options
    Hahahahaahhaha can't bloody wait for the fixtures to come out now, all we need is a Wimbledon win tomorrow and the league will have a better look to it
  • Options
    Great win. Dont think too many Barnsley will be waving their flags outside.

Danny Baker was crowing last week saying that Millwall always win the play-off's so i'd love to see his face now.

The derby is back!!
  • Options
    If only we didn't support Charlton, what a season this would have been! :- )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations Barnsley! Good side with talented players, spirit and guts
  • Options

Only downside will will have the scum back at the valley next season

Who are you on about , Millwall or the Roland and the Circus ?
  • Options
    David Haye, Frank Warren, Greg Wallace, Gary Oldman, Danny Baker, ugly fat bird drinking Stella, can you hear me? can you hear me? Your boys took one hell of a beating.
  • Options

David Haye, Frank Warren, Greg Wallace, Gary Oldman, Danny Baker, ugly fat bird drinking Stella, can you hear me? can you hear me? Your boys took one hell of a beating.

Rod Liddle too....
  • Options
    So Plymouth and AFC Wimbledon conclude the weekends Play off finals. My prediction of Wendy, Wall and Wimbledon went south on the first game so welcome to League One Green Army!
  • Options

In amongst the scum fans. They were suicidal at 0-2 but that goal has revitalised the players and supporters. If they get an equaliser I predict they will go on to win in.

One question.....WHY????
    With my brother, who's a scummer. Family day out.

Thankfully, the smallest person on the pitch outjumped the towering Millwall defence and that was it, all over. Bar the fighting, of course.
  • Options

Great win. Dont think too many Barnsley will be waving their flags outside.

Danny Baker was crowing last week saying that Millwall always win the play-off's so i'd love to see his face now.

The derby is back!!

A man with a selective or defective memory. One win in six goes, I think it is. Losses to Brighton, Birmingham, Derby, Scunthorpe and now Barnsley. Sole success against Swindon.
  • Options

put a 5er this morning on

hull, barnsley and afc wimbledon

Kerching 15.5/1