Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015-2016 Play Offs Lg2 Lg1 and Championship.

Comments

• Options
    This game is turning into a cracker already!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    It is Brighton with loads of possession but you know that counts for sweet FA these days.
  • Options
    It's just not gonna be Brighton's night is it? The free kick was a matter of a couple of cm's. Almost perfect.
  • Options
    NIce to see two teams playing 4-4-2 to 4-2-4. Wednesday will crack if Brighton score first. Knockaert unlucky with the free kick. WEstwood dived like Nicky Weaver.
  • Options
    Both Weds CBs on Cards now?
  • Options
    This is going to be a good game isn't it. Brighton up for it and the Wendies shitting themselves
  • Options
    Knockaert is one hell of a player. He's the bloke from Standard Liege we should have got !
  • Options
    Hull fans must be rubbing their hands if either Brighton or Sheffield Wednesday play at Wembley like they have away from home at this rate!!
  • Options
    Knockaert is on fire.
  • Options
    Brighton all over them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wendies must cracking soon. Over them like a rash!
  • Options
    Looks like God really is a Sheffield Wednesday fan.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Is Westwood in the Ireland squad for Euro 2016?

This is like our home game against Swindon that year when the sub keeper managed to keep us out
  • Options
    Will they regret not putting some of these chances.. Knockaert with another missed chance.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Knockaert should have had 4
  • Options
    oc
  • Options
    Come on!!!
  • Options
    Cant say it wasnt coming !
  • Options
    Get in. Wednesday under it.
  • Options
    Dunk for a Knockeart free kick!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    FINALLY!!

Still though, Brighton need to ensure that they dont get caught on the break
  • Options
    Dunk nearly missed that one from 2 inches !
  • Options
    Slam Dunk!
  • Options
    Gooooooooaaaaallll. Brighton need to keep the tempo up. It's like Liverpool in the 70's, wave after wave of attacks.
  • Options
    Can't see anything but an 8-0 victory for Brighton
  • Options
    Game on. Cracking atmosphere.
  • Options
    Wednesday thought they'd won it last Friday. Well that's what I thought to myself on Sunday.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Wednesday thought they'd won it last Friday. Well that's what I thought to myself on Sunday.

Sheffield Wednesday counting their chickens? Well I never!
  • Options
    Why does a team with blue as a major part of their home kit also have a blue away one? They deserve to lose for that reason alone.
  • Options
    If you thought Wednesday were through before this 2nd leg, you obviously forgot that they were beaten 5-1 by Stevenage once upon a time.