Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015-2016 Play Offs Lg2 Lg1 and Championship.

Comments

• Options
    Wednesday should throw everything at it now.

Is Stephens banned for the whole of the PlayOffs?
  • Options
    yep, 3 game ban.
  • Options
    If Wednesday do go up will their fans claim they were the rightful winners of the Championship?
  • Options
    Good goal
  • Options
    Can you imagine Sheffield Wednesday in the Premier League. When we are in League One, and near the bottom of it.

Pass me a bucket.
  • Options
    Big club with money, run properly.

Makes ya sick.
  • Options
    Wendies will do it. Millwall will do it. Tits
  • Options

Can you imagine Sheffield Wednesday in the Premier League. When we are in League One, and near the bottom of it.

Pass me a bucket.

Normal size or a massive one? Lots of football left yet :wink:
  • Options
    Feel a bit sorry for Brighton - not their day.
  • Options
    I do like the thing with lights.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    massive support , one day one day we'll have that amount of passion in numbers .... ok maybe not
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    You have to feel for Brighton fans - they seem to do exactly what I would imagine we would do in their position whenever they get close. Blow the league, blow the playoffs.

In a way it's comforting to know there's another team that let their fans down as much as our one does!

Fingers crossed they turn it round in the second leg, but it looks like their nerve has gone.
  • Options
    Brighton really do choke in the PlayOffs though, twice already they've messed up at the Semi-Final stage in recent years.

That must play on their minds
  • Options
    Not turned up just like they did against Palace. I think they've overachieved this year anyway but so have Wednesday really.
  • Options
    IA said:

Wendies will beat Brighton tonight and on aggregate I reckon.

Called tonight. Still think they'll get to the final, where they'll lose to Hull.

If it's Derby then expect to hear Hi Ho Silver Lining at a Premier League ground for the first time since whenever Wolves were last relegated.
  • Options
    i wouldn't write Brighton off yet - My money is on Derby though!
  • Options
    Crystal Palarse win FA Cup, Millwank get promoted, Chef Wendy get promoted too. Worst season ever
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Crystal Palarse win FA Cup, Millwank get promoted, Chef Wendy get promoted too. Worst season ever

Accrington get promoted...
  • Options
    You wouldn't catch us losing at home to Hull.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

You wouldn't catch us losing at home to Hull.

It's looking like Hull vs Wednesday to decide promotion. BOTH teams we beat at The Valley...
  • Options
    3rd goal has killed it, all from a dreadful Tom Ince corner.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I suppose Sheff Weds have booked the open top bus parade and civic reception already.
  • Options
    Ha ha ha, on the pitch Sky reporter to Michael Dawson 'How big was that result for you Michael'? ' 'Massive' he replied.

Er yes that's exactly who you have got to face at Wembley :smiley: .
  • Options
    At least Derby get to play their neighbours Burton Albion next season
  • Options

At least Derby get to play their neighbours Burton Albion next season

Wish we were playing Burton next season :disappointed: .
  • Options
    Ridiculous how Derby are going into the playoffs with a caretaker manager who hasn't even done particularly well
  • Options
    Derby bottle it every year.
    Lost count how many time defenders turned away when facing shots today