Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015-2016 Play Offs Lg2 Lg1 and Championship.

Comments

• Options
    Good game already
  • Options
    Wendies have been reading our 'defending at corners' manual.

And that little shit puts them 1 up as I type.
  • Options
    Disallowed hahaha
  • Options
    Touch of our U21s now !

Ref reversed the decision & F***** was offside !

• Options
    well offside and I thought that straight away
  • Options
    Clearly coming from an Offside position, thought it the moment I saw it... Couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke
  • Options
    Looked like it might have been flicked on which caused confusion but definitely wasn't and he was a mile offside....
  • Options
    The Goalkeeper kicked it whilst Forrestiri was Offside, he's then come back onside and the moment he has done he's gone racing after the ball... Its the same phase of play meaning that the Lino got it right.

Had another Wednesday player got the ball and then passed it on to Forrestiri who'd just come back onside then there wouldn't be an issue.

Its one of those cases where you see the Lino waving his arm from Left to Right (or visa versa) to indicate this!!
  • Options
    Good refereeing, that's why they have the microphones
  • Options

Good refereeing, that's why they have the microphones

Definitely... The commentators question why it took so long but seeing they got the decision right they should be commended for reaching the correct call

Also is probably the length of time (if not longer) video technology would take
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Commentators were being twats, it's Prutton isn't it? Ex Wendy probably why.
  • Options
    How the hell could the Ref give Brighton the advantage there when it had gone back to their Defence?
  • Options
    Good strike, keeper should've done better.
  • Options
    hmmmm is Hooper offside there , he's in the keepers sight even if not directly
  • Options
    Brighton need to get into this match... Regardless of the Offside, Wednesday deserve their lead
  • Options

Not near enough to the ball imo, don't see how they could give it.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Not near enough to the ball imo, don't see how they could give it.
    Would have been funny though.
  • Options
    Credit to the Wednesday fans, they're creating a good atmosphere... Brighton are at danger of having too much work to do for the 2nd Leg
  • Options
    Goalie made a worldie save earlier but should have done better with the goal
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Credit to the Wednesday fans, they're creating a good atmosphere... Brighton are at danger of having too much work to do for the 2nd Leg

I'd prefer Wednesday to get through to Wembley and.................fall at the final hurdle. No love lost for either team I'm afraid :smirk: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They don't bother me. Always top drawer when I've been Hillsbrough. Especially when we've had such a decent record there over the last few years.
  • Options
    3 injuries for Brighton how's your luck
  • Options
    Brighton's last sub now on - really scraping the barrel.

Think Stephens' sending off last week may cost them a place in the Prem.
  • Options
    Do away goals count in the play offs? I seem to ask this every year.
  • Options
    I think Brighton have really run out of steam now. They look quite ordinary.
  • Options
    Has someone got a Brighton voodoo doll?
  • Options

Do away goals count in the play offs? I seem to ask this every year.

No they dont
  • Options

Has someone got a Brighton voodoo doll?

operation pig ?

• Options
    4 injuries for Brighton how's your luck
  • Options
    Rolled ankle he needs to man up.