Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• would be amazed if Foley doesn't get at least an offer, whether he will accept or not is another matter

Reading between the lines it sounds to me like he already has. But I'd imagine the reason it's not gone through is that he wasn't more money/longer and we/Kat won't give it to him.
  • What has happened to Buxton ?
  • From Twitter:-

“Charlton Athletic are continuing to monitor developments regarding the future of Wycombe Wanderers defender Aaron Pierre,”.

“Charlton Athletic have been impressed with the progress the former Brentford youngster.”
  • Aaron Pierre is the type of player we need, not washed up thirty somethings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

don't think wages are a problem. At least three other clubs were after Novak.

two of who were Millwall and Southend, not as if we were battling it out with Barca and Real

Redhenry said:

two of who were Millwall and Southend, not as if we were battling it out with Barca and Real
    And Birmingham and Sheff U, you must have forgotten them
  • Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Don't know why you bother mate, give you a bell later
  • wmcf123 said:

Last season and the season before our speciality was signing unheard of foreigners who haven't played for a year or so, somehow we've managed to go one better this season and not sign anyone when you consider the amount of exits.

Certainly would love Yoni Buyens , JBG and Fred Bulot now .
    Admire your half full attitude mate but for every JBG there's three Lepoints, Makienoks and Thurmans..
    Absolutely.
  • Oh dear god please be wrong on the Anton Ferdinand rumour!!

I just get a feeling that particular family feel as though the world owes them everything and is not the sort of player you want in your squad when trying to create a really good atmosphere between everyone!!

Just look at his attitude at the Reading home game last season
  • Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Hadn't he just been released by Birmingham, surely they weren't looking to re-sign him?
  • edited July 2016
    Haha oh yeah! There was a champ club, can't remember who though.
  • Ferdinand and Johnson in the same squad.

Bring back Miguel Llera!!!
  • slade wants 5 in before season starts.

I want to win the lottery. Same odds apply here.
  • edited July 2016

Ferdinand and Johnson in the same squad.

I'd prefer to have Gary Doherty just waving the attackers through on goal than Ferdinand AND Johnson

At least Johnson has the added comical value... Ferdinand is just a prick
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope not
  • Ferdinand and Johnson in the same squad.

I'd prefer to have Gary Doherty just waving the attackers through on goal than Ferdinand AND Johnson

At least Johnson has the added comical value... Ferdinand is just a prick
    Get him in then.
  • Louis thompson would be a good signing. Classic Powell type signing for the title winning season.
  • Eiji Kawashima is still looking for a club ...
  • A club? That's us out then
  • skywalker said:

Eiji Kawashima is still looking for a Fetish club ...

• Sheff U signing Leon Clarke according to BBC.
  • skywalker said:

Eiji Kawashima is still looking for a club ...

Decent keeper.
  • Cawley confirming we want Rudd and Thompson from Norwich on Loan.