Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Good to see the 'It's happening 'gif again. The new scarfy.
  • sammy391 said:

Cont. from CAfC picks

Without revealing too much I can tell you what I've been told extends beyond that of transfers/incomings.
    However, alongside any potential, shall we say, 'administration changes' I've been told Slade wants and expects two more through the door before dealings are complete, an old face being amongst those on his shortlist (Make of that what you will.)
    Have a feeling the Valley will be flooding again very soon.

So Scarfy was found to be blocking the new drainage system, causing an imminent flooding situation, but there is hope that Scarfy will be retrieved and can once again be paraded with any new signings.
    I can confirm that this is true. Unfortunately as soon as Scarfy was exposed to oxygen again, he started to degrade. Hes been sent off to the team that conserved the Mary Rose and is being sprinkled with a mixture of water and wax chemicals. He will not be ready to be returned to the museum for thirty years.
  • Sounds promising, Katrien going and a couple decent signings? that would be a step in the right direction, although still would prefer at least 4 new players
  • Polish Pete returns and fires us to promotion with 40 goals

He'll do well to score 40 in 2 mins
  • He'll do well to score 2 in 40 years

Fixed it for you!!

And I win the grand national riding a blind 3 legged hippo.
    Who you met in Millers
    You've been there too! :smiley:
  • edited August 2016

Polish Pete returns and fires us to promotion with 40 goals

And I win the grand national riding a blind 3 legged hippo.
    Who you met in Millers
    You've been there too! :smiley:
    Not yet :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Have we signed Bendtner yet?
  • Have we signed anyone yet? Thought there were two coming in by the end of the week?
  • Have we signed anyone yet? Thought there were two coming in by the end of the week?

Patience, Damo.

Several unfit free agent players set to sign in September and October.

• I'm hoping we are gonna here something today. I keep checking this non stop in hope it's something good
  • He'll do well to score 2 in 40 years

Fixed it for you!!

scored hat-trick recently ;)
  • Just wondering how comes Richard Cawley and others have not mentioned anything
  • Just wondering how comes Richard Cawley and others have not mentioned anything

A pact has been made between them in hope that they won't report on it and scupper any sale of the club.
  • Thansk

Sorry, I was joking
  • Sponsored links:

• This is how rumours start
  • I know u was. Going along with it
  • Any ideas who could be coming
  • Major said:

Redhenry said:

just heard some good news is on its way this week!

On CAFC Picks:
    Mark S
    • 5 hours 57 minutes ago

Well what I've just heard out of the club in incredible! Keep eyes pealed this week, best news we've had in years...
    Return of the Yann?
    No
  • Redhenry said:

Major said:

Redhenry said:

just heard some good news is on its way this week!

On CAFC Picks:
    Mark S
    • 5 hours 57 minutes ago

Well what I've just heard out of the club in incredible! Keep eyes pealed this week, best news we've had in years...
    Return of the Yann?
    No
    Anything imminent ?

• This all has a Robbie Mustoe feel about it!
  • No one at the press conference yesterday seemed to ask russell slade if we are 'nearly there'with any new signings
  • No one at the press conference yesterday seemed to ask russell slade if we are 'nearly there'with any new signings

There was no one else there at the Press Conference...

Olly has mentioned that other than the Club, no one from the press were there because of Holidays etc.

There was no one else there at the Press Conference...

Olly has mentioned that other than the Club, no one from the press were there because of Holidays etc.
    Since when do football reporters have holidays during the football season? Strange...

I can't imagine Arsene and Jose talking to an empty room today!