Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Not Charlton related, but Spurs have bid £15m for Wilfried Zaha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37187179

Spurs may as well just give Palace £12M now as Palace will buy him back for £3M in a year
    Clearly a very good player there but something not right with him. Too many big money moves for so little product
  • He's only half the player Danny Hollands was.

His legs have gone!

Or 'is 'ands

• sam3110 said:

robroy said:

It's probably two in before saturday.

Lookman and Tex gone after weekend.

Lookman won't be sold, we are using his call up to England U20's as an excuse to postpone the Scunny game ;)
    That won't matter. You have to give xx days notice of a postponement and if we sell Lookie next Wednesday it won't mean the Scunny game is suddenly back on.
    Well duh, fwck me some people need to lighten up
  • Major said:

Redhenry said:

just heard some good news is on its way this week!

On CAFC Picks:
    Mark S
    • 5 hours 57 minutes ago

Well what I've just heard out of the club in incredible! Keep eyes pealed this week, best news we've had in years...
    Return of the Yann?
  • Major said:

On CAFC Picks:
    Mark S
    • 5 hours 57 minutes ago

Well what I've just heard out of the club in incredible! Keep eyes pealed this week, best news we've had in years...

yep, keep ringing those eyes loudly!

• So the nigels sign a 30 million pound striker that thrives off of crosses, then sell their two wingers? Sounds like they have been reading the RD manuel on how to run a club.

Though that's the Pardew/Murray manual thinking back to that transfer window where we added another striker in Andy Gray, but then sold Andy Reid our main creative player, and didn't replace him...
  • Worked out who our new signing will be...

McLEOD CONTRACT TERMINATED

Notts County and Izale McLeod have mutually agreed to terminate the player's contract, the Sky Bet League Two club have confirmed.

The 31-year-old scored 10 goals for Notts last season but has failed to make an appearance in 2016/17 campaign.

“McLeod has departed the club to pursue opportunities elsewhere,” a club statement read.

“Notts would like to wish him the best of luck with his next club.

Pardew has said he's after another striker, perhaps he would like to be reunited with him
  • sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

robroy said:

It's probably two in before saturday.

Lookman and Tex gone after weekend.

Lookman won't be sold, we are using his call up to England U20's as an excuse to postpone the Scunny game ;)
    That won't matter. You have to give xx days notice of a postponement and if we sell Lookie next Wednesday it won't mean the Scunny game is suddenly back on.
    Well duh, fwck me some people need to lighten up
    Sorry, missed the smiley winky thingy.

• Sponsored links:

• Major said:

Redhenry said:

On CAFC Picks:
    Mark S
    • 5 hours 57 minutes ago

Please be true, stop teasing
  • Major said:

Redhenry said:

On CAFC Picks:
    Mark S
    • 5 hours 57 minutes ago

Means nothing unless Duchatelet sells.
    Tend to disagree. Meire or Cahones going could indeed mean 'Something'.
  • He's only half the player Danny Hollands was.

His legs have gone!
    Surely its his 'ands that have gone?
  • Major said:

Redhenry said:

On CAFC Picks:
    Mark S
    • 5 hours 57 minutes ago

Please be true, stop teasing
    No 'Its happening' gif, must be nonsense.
  • Cont. from CAfC picks

Without revealing too much I can tell you what I've been told extends beyond that of transfers/incomings.
    However, alongside any potential, shall we say, 'administration changes' I've been told Slade wants and expects two more through the door before dealings are complete, an old face being amongst those on his shortlist (Make of that what you will.)
    Have a feeling the Valley will be flooding again very soon.
  • What will really happen: nothing.

Apart from a 33 year old left back on a free transfer 2 days after the window close.
  • sammy391 said:

Cont. from CAfC picks

Without revealing too much I can tell you what I've been told extends beyond that of transfers/incomings.
    However, alongside any potential, shall we say, 'administration changes' I've been told Slade wants and expects two more through the door before dealings are complete, an old face being amongst those on his shortlist (Make of that what you will.)

The new drainage is blocked?
  • sammy391 said:

Cont. from CAfC picks

Has somebody left the taps on?
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

Ricardo fuller yes

Darren Bent?
  • sammy391 said:

Cont. from CAfC picks

Aah, Paddy McCarthy.
    And SP has been promoted to Obersturmbannfuhrer

Notts County and Izale McLeod have mutually agreed to terminate the player's contract, the Sky Bet League Two club have confirmed.

The 31-year-old scored 10 goals for Notts last season but has failed to make an appearance in 2016/17 campaign.

“McLeod has departed the club to pursue opportunities elsewhere,” a club statement read.

Just signed for yeovil we glad we missed out on that one. ;)http://www.ytfc.net//news/article/2016-17/glovers-sign-experienced-striker-izale-mcleod-on-free-transfe-3270908.aspx?site=desktop
  • sammy391 said:

Cont. from CAfC picks

So Scarfy was found to be blocking the new drainage system, causing an imminent flooding situation, but there is hope that Scarfy will be retrieved and can once again be paraded with any new signings.

Just signed for yeovil we glad we missed out on that one. ;)http://www.ytfc.net//news/article/2016-17/glovers-sign-experienced-striker-izale-mcleod-on-free-transfe-3270908.aspx?site=desktop
    Phew! That was a close shave.
  • Ah Rio Ferdinand's takeover , at last
  • Roger Johnson better not be signing a new contract
  • edited August 2016
    I'm hearing we're signing Kazenga Lua-Lua for an Undisclosed Fee tomorrow... two year Contract

Says the man who doesnt have a clue ;)
  • Curbs in as DOF?

*Must logoff