Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• DOUCHER said:

Paul Konchesky, Stephen Dawson and somebody else that people rate highly on here

They given you that creative midfielder role then, Bexley Dan?
  • cafc4life said:

If he is selling It would be the best news we could ever wish for . Don't think he will tho , more likely to be a couple of signings

It probably is a couple of signings but before we label it as good news let just wait & see if it's a couple of young, dynamic, energetic midfielders .................or a couple of has / never was beens. I know where my money is !

• J BLOCK said:

Please tell me he's selling

Yes. Yes he is. Not the club though, just another 2-3 squad members as we've got a squad of 17 players and that's far too many
  • It's probably two in before saturday.

Lookman and Tex gone after weekend.
  • robroy said:

It's probably two in before saturday.

Lookman won't be sold, we are using his call up to England U20's as an excuse to postpone the Scunny game ;)
  • Redhenry said:

just heard some good news is on its way this week!

This week!! blimey its already Thursday pm, he says hitting the F5 button yet again.

I'v got to calm down, Katrien knows what she's doing.
  • sam3110 said:

robroy said:

It's probably two in before saturday.

Lookman won't be sold, we are using his call up to England U20's as an excuse to postpone the Scunny game ;)
    Christ, keep those train tickets.
  • shirty5 said:

DOUCHER said:

Paul Konchesky, Stephen Dawson and somebody else that people rate highly on here

I'm still available - should have seen me at training last night - hat trick in first 5 minutes, next 55 trying to get my breath - slide could just wheel me on for the last 5
  • DOUCHER said:

shirty5 said:

DOUCHER said:

I'm still available - should have seen me at training last night - hat trick in first 5 minutes, next 55 trying to get my breath - slide could just wheel me on for the last 5
    Sorry, not impressed.

Even Jacko can do better than that.
    And his legs have gone.

• Sponsored links:

• First training session of the season - i'll b in peak condition come 1st rd of beckenham hospital vets cup in 3 weeks time - probably b in the hospital shortly after
  • edited August 2016
    So we got 400k for THD plus sell on. More than I thought.

Be very pissed off if we don't invest that and more into our midfield.
  • I wouldn't be. Cant wait from what is breaking now.
  • Not Charlton related, but Spurs have bid £15m for Wilfried Zaha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37187179
  • Not Charlton related, but Spurs have bid £15m for Wilfried Zaha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37187179

Please let this come to fruition, without Bolasi and Zaha the Nigel's chances of avoiding the drop are getting a lot slimmer.
  • Reports are saying he's put in a transfer request, such a shame for the Nigels.
  • Sponsored links:

• They won't be crossing the ball though will they. As Pardew stated, it will be tikka takka all the way. Can't wait.
  • I wouldn't be. Cant wait from what is breaking now.

Sounds hopeful.
  • Reports are saying he's put in a transfer request, such a shame for the Nigels.

And you all thought I was joking the other day when I said players only played well @ Palace to get the hell out of there ;)
  • Worked out who our new signing will be...

McLEOD CONTRACT TERMINATED

Notts County and Izale McLeod have mutually agreed to terminate the player's contract, the Sky Bet League Two club have confirmed.

The 31-year-old scored 10 goals for Notts last season but has failed to make an appearance in 2016/17 campaign.

“McLeod has departed the club to pursue opportunities elsewhere,” a club statement read.

“Notts would like to wish him the best of luck with his next club.
  • Worked out who our new signing will be...

Notts County and Izale McLeod have mutually agreed to terminate the player's contract, the Sky Bet League Two club have confirmed.

The 31-year-old scored 10 goals for Notts last season but has failed to make an appearance in 2016/17 campaign.

“McLeod has departed the club to pursue opportunities elsewhere,” a club statement read.

Many a true word spoken in jest, please don't let this be true I've only just got over his last spell with us :open_mouth: .
  • RedChaser said:

Worked out who our new signing will be...

Many a true word spoken in jest, please don't let this be true I've only just got over his last spell with us :open_mouth: .
    What makes you think I'm jesting... I'm always 100% serious on CharltonLife!!
  • No chance, he'll be on astronomical wages, somewhere like QPR, Newcastle or Norwich is far more likely