Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• What happened to Agbonlahor?
  • Dizzle said:

We have to remain patient

Look how patient we are

DO YOU SEE HOW PATIENT I AM LOUIS?!
  • edited August 2016

We will sign someone who has had a long summer holiday after being released; putting on a couple of stone and then last week started training on his own in a park where old ladies jog past him.
    This player will be decent 4 seasons ago but a costly Divorce,
    climbing on top of roofs for Father for justice, and going to AA have negated his skills. His young kids still live up north with the mother,
    His brother is in Jail for drug offences, and his Dad has started wearing Woman's clothes to find himself.
    His mum has starting Pole dancing for the over 60's.

Katrien feels this will be great signing as he fits the profile of CAFC year Zero.

So, what's wrong with pole dancing for the over 60's ????

Still looking for my Pole..

:wink:

• We will sign someone who has had a long summer holiday after being released; putting on a couple of stone and then last week started training on his own in a park where old ladies jog past him.
    climbing on top of roofs for Father for justice, and going to AA have negated his skills. His young kids still live up north with the mother,
    His brother is in Jail for drug offences, and his Dad has started wearing Woman's clothes to find himself.

Katrien feels this will be great signing as he fits the profile of CAFC year Zero.

Not in The Millers in Bexley by any chance??? :wink:
  • All I know is there was potentially a player from Cardiff and Dawson was keen to come. Haven't heard anything for a couple of weeks
  • sorry cant say much more atm
  • Are we talking working week? Or by Sunday? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• l
    Redhenry said:

just heard some good news is on its way this week!

It's gonna need to be really good to survive the doom filter it will be put through
  • Redhenry said:

sorry cant say much more atm

Redhenry said:

My PMs are always open mate. ;-)
  • We will sign someone who has had a long summer holiday after being released; putting on a couple of stone and then last week started training on his own in a park where old ladies jog past him.

So, what's wrong with pole dancing for the over 60's ????

Still looking for my Pole..

:wink:

lovely to hear that Pole dancing is your thing Fanny.
    But please watch out for those Firemen on the way down.
  • Redhenry said:

This will no doubt get people thinking its a takeover, so don't be surprised when a league one midfielder signs of a kid from the premier league is loaned in :lol:
  • not that
  • Interesting RedHenry...what could it be...my top 10:

1. Roland selling

2. That reporter who said we were in a terminal condition was actually talking about RD

3. Interest rate RD is charging on his loans to CAFC is linked to Base Rate

4. KM has a promotion to CEO of Upjest?

5. Paying off the contract of Johnson?

6. Paying off the contract of Sarr?

7. Re-signing Free agent Reza?

8. Freaye back as assistant manager?

9. Signing a 13 year old LB to replace THD

9. The comms team have sold all their stuff on eBay and now have enough money to buy a Polaroid camera.

No idea how you can put #s 7 & 8 above the 13-year-old. Give the young lad/lass a chance...whereas Reza...
  • Chris Powell coming out of retirement.
  • Paul Konchesky, Stephen Dawson and somebody else that people rate highly on here
  • Sponsored links:

• Kieran Richardson
  • Please tell me he's selling
  • If he is selling It would be the best news we could ever wish for . Don't think he will tho , more likely to be a couple of signings
  • J BLOCK said:

Please tell me he's selling

It's the last week of the window. I'm confident any good news will be related to that.

• particularly as the notice of the good news was given on a transfer rumours thread....
  • DOUCHER said:

Paul Konchesky, Stephen Dawson and somebody else that people rate highly on here

The young whipper-snapper Paul Konchesky that recently signed for Gillingham?
  • Well, it was a longshot guess so probably not then
  • The return of Diego.