Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Rule of thumb with the club this transfer window has been if someone bids and the players wants out, it's done. It's resulted in ridiculously low value sales, but it also indicates that Fox has decided he doesn't want to leave to go to a higher division for more money, he wants to stay with us. He deserves a lot of credit from the fans for that

Unfortunately he probably won't get it :(
  • Sounds like Charlton's Ademola Lookman is going nowhere. #cafc now asking for £10m! #cpfc #wbafc mirror.co.uk/sport/football… @MirrorFootball
  • 2 million for Fox ...and we rejected it! Wow.

Bollocks did we............sorry HE!
  • I don't rate Cousins or Fox, but Fox is certainly not worth same amount as Cousins, very strange.

Sheff Wed be a bad move for Fox anyway he's very much a confidence player, you can imagine the massives getting on his back when things don't go their way and the atmosphere can be toxic up there.
  • I really wouldn't believe every rumour ur that gets put out there. It's silly day

I think this guy is ITK . Crawley was retweeting him earlier.
  • Sponsored links:

• If they're holding out for 10m, fair play. Eventually his head will be turned. In January or in the summer.
  • Jim White must get through about 8 pairs of underpants on deadline day.
  • PaddyP17 said:

Ok as much as you all (myself included) don't want to admit it..

But if we have rejected up to 4.5m for lookman and 2m for Fox then credit then credit needs to go to the club for doing so.

Although it's not 11pm yet...

But we're still short on players. Considerably. Why should I give them credit when we supposedly have a top six budget and Kevin Foley as our first choice central midfielder?
    Not that I am an apologist - far from it - but he's not. He's here for five months, presumably while Diarra and Kashi get fit.
    Whenever that will be. The fact remains that we've started a promotion campaign with Kevin Foley in central midfield.
  • I'd definitely take 10m I'd snap your arm off for it... Maybe even both.
  • I wonder how many porkies Pinocchio will come out with in the next 24 hours?
  • Fredrik Ulvestad done deal soon i think maybe.
  • Anyway lookie is worth 15 mil in potential alone
  • Fredrik Ulvestad done deal soon i think maybe.

Where does it say this?
  • Sponsored links:

• Jim White must get through about 8 pairs of underpants on deadline day.

Not least because he's sitting next to that bird in the orange top.
  • I really wouldn't believe every rumour ur that gets put out there. It's silly day

football got silly when players started earning £50000 a week mate.

• If they're holding out for 10m, fair play. Eventually his head will be turned. In January or in the summer.

Hopefully we'll be in the promotion race then and we can convince him to stay until at least the end of the season
  • Simonsen said:

Jim White must get through about 8 pairs of underpants on deadline day.

Not least because he's sitting next to that bird in the orange top.
    Not half. I've went through 2 pairs when she was speaking for a minute.
  • edited August 2016
    If we sell lookman for 10mill then Roland's experiment has worked (in his mind)
  • shine166 said:

If they're holding out for 10m, fair play. Eventually his head will be turned. In January or in the summer.

Hopefully we'll be in the promotion race then and we can convince him to stay until at least the end of the season
    We'd have to go up two divisions, by January, and have got rid of Roland.
  • £10 million for Lookman and a half decent bid for the club from Varney and I think Roland would finally F*k off.