Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• johnbaker said:

I would take 6m for someone who has played so little games. . . Talent but in our position at least it's a reasonable fee

It's not what we are getting ( we can't spend it) it's who we are selling him to. Selling to them is unforgivable
  • edited August 2016
    If Lookman goes we better have at least two good replacements lined up!

And to Palace of all teams!
  • WSS said:

I wish people on here would realise that with these Belgians the fee for Lookman is completely irrelevant.

I wish people would stop saying this.
    Why?
    Yes why, do you expect some sort of guarantee from Roland that we'll spend the 4/6/10mil on the squad? You'll be waiting a while if so.
  • Please don't just post swear words. It means someone has to go in and edit your posts, which takes time that seriously could be better spent. Thanks

Yeh, it's Palarse.
  • I wish people on here would realise that with these Belgians the fee for Lookman is completely irrelevant.

too true, 1m or 10m makes no real difference except if RD got 10m that is 100% profit and if he was willing he could sell the club for a more realistic amount. Lookman sale explains why decent offers, if true, were rejected for Fox. One major departure may be accepted but two would be intolerable.
  • edited August 2016
    If Lookman goes to Palce then there should be a TOTAL BOYCOTT. Not only are the Duchbag and Liar shitting on us fans they are now rubbing salt in our wounds.
  • Catastrophic day if we sell our best player to palarse . Another low supporting CAFC .
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:

I wish people on here would realise that with these Belgians the fee for Lookman is completely irrelevant.

I wish people would stop saying this.
    Why?
    It's been said today about 100 times

• Sign Ulvestad and or Henry, announce at 10 and then sell Lookman to Palace and announce at 11.
  • Sign Ulvestad and or Henry, announce at 10 and then sell Lookman to Palace and announce at 11.

Sign no one and announce at 11 that Lookman has gone you mean
  • 6m for Lookman and replaced with a loan from Burnley who has played 7 games since he signed in 2015.

We all know the incoming hold up is because we haven't moved Texeira and Ba on. They've now gone to plan b and shifted Lookman.

Can someone clarify how many have come in and how many have left aince Russel's famous "we are 5-6 players short" interview?
  • I wish people on here would realise that with these Belgians the fee for Lookman is completely irrelevant.

too true, 1m or 10m makes no real difference except if RD got 10m that is 100% profit and if he was willing he could sell the club for a more realistic amount. Lookman sale explains why decent offers, if true, were rejected for Fox. One major departure may be accepted but two would be intolerable.
    If there are two good offers, I am sure RD would have no problem taking the flak

You mean...

10:25pm sign Ulvestad
    10:29pm sell Lookman
    10:30pm sign Henry

I think they call that a sh*t sandwich. :-)
  • That 6 million for Lookman just bolsters Roland's wank fest for another season. Who are they going to sign with that money, at 9.00pm on deadline day?? Nobody.

It will just plug the gap until next season when they sell Konsa and Hanlan.
  • If this happens Pinocchio won't stop smirking for the next month.
  • Sponsored links:

• I see the missive about the use of swear words was headed then :open_mouth: .
  • Gone.

The shops be back later.
  • Laddick01 said:

Olly Groome still there. Either way something is happening.

Waiting for the AA for a tow home
    Working for that lot, you're bound to have a breakdown.
  • Does anyone know where I can get a bottle off cyanide?
  • Not arsed about Lookman going. Just not to that lot
  • If this happens Pinocchio won't stop smirking for the next month.

You know full well she will take great pleasure in moving him on to Palace.

Fuels the fire even more. Hopefully the protests will become stronger and that woman's life becomes a living hell.
  • Sky Sports at Palace now. James McCarthy mentioned nothing on Lookman.
  • Does anyone know where I can get a bottle off cyanide?

How you going to make her drink it?
  • Where's @redhenry ???

On the piss as per normal knowing him as well as I do.