Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Has anyone sarcastically asked if SSN mentioned Lookman when they reported on Palace?
  • Chizz said:
    Sounds like he's talking about Charlton not Bournemouth
  • SSN just tweeted update from palarse! No mention of lookman?
  • Chizz said:
    Imagine naming your account after your favourite player. Palace everyone.
  • Chizz said:
    Now that is the best thing ever for this CAFC fan on deadline day.
  • Did anyone ask if anyone from sky mentioned Lookman to Palace?

Look man I've had enough of this.
  • I'd imagine that no mention of lookman via Sky sports is because he won't have driven past the reporters...
    Probably all very internal until a deal is done
  • Pretty sure Lookman isn't going anywhere today. Doubt very much Olly would put a teaser up if there was a chance still he'd be off
  • Does anyone know if Lookman has mentioned Palace to Sky
  • Sponsored links:

Aye but what did SSN news say?

Is Lookman getting a part time job at Sainsbury's?

Happy memories of that picture of the Lee Bowyer stand :wink: .
  • Pretty sure Lookman isn't going anywhere today. Doubt very much Olly would put a teaser up if there was a chance still he'd be off

Agreed... Its too obvious from Olly...

Reckon he's done it deliberately as a joke, i.e. Its from his own Twitter as well rather than from the club so guess they wouldnt be happy with him if he's leaking any information before its become official
  • Bollocks I have had enough of this ..................every fucking 'deadline day' is an absolute let down. So I look forward to reading another 20-30 pages like I have today!!
    to find we have signed no one BUT we were very close!!
    Good night all.......................enjoy the final 1:53:03.......................................

Night then.
  • IF we hold on to Lookman and Tex and manage to get a CMF over the line you have to say that is better than we would have hoped for a few weeks ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Bollocks I have had enough of this ..................every fucking 'deadline day' is an absolute let down. So I look forward to reading another 20-30 pages like I have today!!
    to find we have signed no one BUT we were very close!!
    Good night all.......................enjoy the final 1:53:03.......................................

Oh come on! Stick with it mate!

SSN are off to palace soon!
  • JonnyK said:

If Lookman goes to Palce then there should be a TOTAL BOYCOTT. Not only are the Duchbag and Liar shitting on us fans they are now rubbing salt in our wounds.

Quick question .......... If it's true that we've turned down sizeable bids for Ade and Lookman you will halt boycotts, buy a ST and merchandise from the club? Just asking .......

Quick question, have you got amnesia?
  • JonnyK said:

If Lookman goes to Palce then there should be a TOTAL BOYCOTT. Not only are the Duchbag and Liar shitting on us fans they are now rubbing salt in our wounds.

Quick question .......... If it's true that we've turned down sizeable bids for Ade and Lookman you will halt boycotts, buy a ST and merchandise from the club? Just asking .......

It's a no from me.

• JonnyK said:

Quick question.......... End of my questions...........
  • I don't get it. It feels like I'm sitting in the waiting room, waiting to be called in for root canal surgery yet I'm excited but not in a good way.

• JonnyK said:

No. Charlton fans need to show the Regime no support whatsoever.
  • edited August 2016
    We signed any midfielders yet. 2 hours to wait to see if we will have a decent season or not. Stupid Katrien get your finger out
  • JonnyK said:

Only thing stopping them doing those things is the boycott and demonstrations.