Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• At palace now on sky.

Sad about not getting Wilshere, happy with Remy, James McCarthy interest.

No mention of Lookman, although things are still going on.
  • Welll aky sports just went to palace and still no mention off Lookman.

There is hope
  • Sky just reported from palace. No mention of Lookman.
  • McCarthy from Everton appears to be the deal thats happening @ Palarse tonight, still no mention of Lookman from SKY.

Yes they could be hiding it from West Brom but they're not doing it well if others from SKY are tweeting it
  • edited August 2016
    With this long left in the window, I'd like to think that only a bid quite far north of £10 million would be accepted...
  • Need Sky to go to palARSE now to see if they mention Lookman ;)
  • Need to push this Everton bloke through
  • If we sell Lookman for £10m even to Palace that's amazing business. I rate Lookman a lot as does everyone but £10m you can't turn down when you are in league one. 5-6m would be disappointing though even with add ons.

The downsides would be the fact he's gone to palace and that we won't have that money to spend on any replacements. Which would be the real kick in the teeth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Did SSN mention Lookman when they went to Palace?
  • With this long left in the window, I'd hope that only a bid quite far north of £10 million could see him sold....

from Brighton? :smiley:
  • Can we delete this thread maybe?
  • Anyone know if SSN are mentioning Lookman in relation to Palace?
  • Coz neither Lookman (or Fox) are leaving but one in as we have a new player having a medical as I type!
  • Sky Sports just went to Palace. They didn't mention Lookman.
  • Not sure if its been mentioned but trialist Larnell Cole has signed for Inverness Caley Thistle.
  • Did SSN mention Lookman when they went to Palace?

no
  • Does anyone know when sky last mentioned palace and lookman?
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure if its been mentioned but trialist Larnell Cole has signed for Inverness Caley Thistle.

Bloody hell, I really rated him!
  • Has anyone asked to find out if SSN reported on Lookman to Palace?
  • No mention of Lookman to Palace on Sky Sports.

He didn't want to be here.
  • So tense.

Will these gingerbread houses on GBBO work?

Witch gingerbread house is better?
  • Did anyone ask if anyone from sky mentioned Lookman to Palace?
  • edited August 2016
    If it's a fire sale and squeezing the last drop out of the squad with the sale of Lookman even to Palarse, Fox and whoever else they can, then I could live with that if they were selling the club. Sadly this is unlikely to be the case.
  • It would be a big shame if Lookman goes,but a bigger problem if we do not bring in a decent midfielder