Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• 49 new posts on the rumours thread. About 40 of them say 'I'm Ketts'...
  • cfgs said:

Well it appears idiots started enjoying themselves on CAFCpicks and it has been taken down. I am all for having a laugh but not for ruining things for others.

Is that a description of your amorous encounters?
  • cfgs said:

Well it appears idiots started enjoying themselves on CAFCpicks and it has been taken down. I am all for having a laugh but not for ruining things for others.

Is that a description of your amorous encounters?
    The other person always seems to laugh which tends to ruin the mood. :(
  • I made up that it'd be announced today, however now I'm making up the fact it's been pushed back as Ajose is on holiday.

(Thanks Wiki)
    Current team
    [ On annual leave]
  • 49 new posts on the rumours thread. About 40 of them say 'I'm Ketts'...

There is error in that rumour... Only 39 people claimed they were Ketts... I said I was Kettle!!
    One said he likes Ket too... Nothing to do with Ketts
  • Local journo's in Swindon saying the Ajose deal should go through next week now.

"Have been told that Nicky Ajose's move to #cafc is likely to happen next week, not today as has been reported #stfc"

• What's the delay with Ajose. Surely not waiting until July 1st to save on a week's wages???
  • Davo55 said:

What's the delay with Ajose. Surely not waiting until July 1st to save on a week's wages???

Medical said to have been done last week so no idea. When it's on the OS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

What's the delay with Ajose. Surely not waiting until July 1st to save on a week's wages???

Hoping not but I can't see any other reason than he's still hoping for another better offer.

• edited June 2016
    Davo55 said:

Slade is telling him one thing and Katrien another.

RS - "Yes Nicky, I'll have total control on recruitment and training"

KM - "that's not been given In writing though"

RS - "verbally agreed though"

Km - "I just said that to make you sign as we were nearing the bottom of our list of 50"

RS - "oh but you said......"

KM - "can it bitch. Just stick to looking like everybody's favourite Uncle and speak when you're spoken to"

RS - "sorry boss"

• Davo55 said:

He needs time to revise his "couldn't have done it without such a marvellous CEO" lines.
  • colin1961 said:

Davo55 said:

Guys he went on holiday simple ... Clearly not back till tomorrow at the earliest .... everything agreed
    And did he have a nice holiday Colin ?
  • Passed medical last week so why didn't he sign once he passed that, unless he had his medical whilst on holiday. Might explain why we have signed some crocks under RD
  • colin1961 said:

Davo55 said:

Guys he went on holiday simple ... Clearly not back till tomorrow at the earliest .... everything agreed
    And did he have a nice holiday Colin ?
    Well he was until Colin kept ringing him up ever half hour for an exclusive scoop.
  • His flight is obviously delayed.
  • edited June 2016
    colin1961 said:

Davo55 said:

Where did he go? Guantanemo Bay?

If you will not leave until we've water boarded you enough that you sign for Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder where he went for his holiday.

Colin - any ideas :-)

If we do sign this chap I really think it's laid down a marker for the season ahead. That would be 3 impressive signings and a good start.
  • Macronate said:

He went to San Ajose

Do you know the way ?
  • It is all going to happen next week.
  • He's stuck on the m25 with Stephen Kelly. All in good time
  • Our next signing is backpacking round Oz, will sign Jan 1st 2017.
  • dickplumb said:

It is all going to happen next week.

There will be an announcement on the Official TripAdvisor website when the deal is done. ;)
  • We'll have to sign someone who goes to Margate for his holidays. That'll be the last Dreamland he'll see for a while.
  • Forget dozy Ajose. Who else are we gonna sign ?
  • edited June 2016
    cfgs said:

His flight is obviously delayed.

He isn't flying. Coming on southeastern. Expect him to arrive in time for the Christmas fixtures..