Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Ketts saying there's been progress with Ajose's move but it may still take a few days to be completed.

http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201606&date=20160621&time=1757
  • Redhenry said:

Was told he was signing today. Maybe they will announce it tomorrow

Anyone called Henry on Charltonlife.com is a reliable source ie red Henry, Henry the Cat and that other bloke.
    I've heard that other Henry bloke belongs in a Museum ;)
    His cardigans are certainly in there.
  • Macronate said:

Who's Jonathan Kimbabu?

Nicky Ajose
  • colin1961 said:

Looks like Ajose was away last week and not back sometime this week the big step forward looks like personal terms being agreed by his agent and he agreeing to the deal ...
    Just needs to put pen to paper when he returns.

Sounds like he has Slade's agent!
  • Macronate said:

Who's Jonathan Kimbabu?

Nicky Ajose
    This has potential for turning into what has become in Charlton parlance an "Andy Delort"...
  • shirty5 said:

George Moncur joins Barnsley

George Moncur ‏@georgemonkz8 5h5 hours ago
    JESUS You Are Truely Amazing I love you

Seems delighted with the move... I wonder what Jesus thought of the gestures he gave the fans in the FA Cup
    Disappointing he chose to thank Jesus and not Katrien for all her work in getting the deal over the line.
    The deal was close but as he thanked Jesus Katrien swiftly blocked it as she didn't want anyone else stealing her limelight
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

Rumour is Ajose to complete tomorrow morning, in time for a press meeting...

I made that up despite knowing Thursday is only press day during the season...

Let's see if it is true.

(Kidding. But I am going to look a bit daft if this does come off now!)
  • I am wondering if Ajose is having a re-think. He's seen the fixtures and thinks Swindon will run out as league champions as they are playing at The Valley on the last day of the season.

yep, lump on Swindon to win the League, let's go for the hat-trick
  • Well unless somebody is impersonating Ketts on CAFCpicks it appears Ajose is nowhat off. Birmingham bound.
  • Well I'm sure no one will be too bothered as most were sure we had no chance of signing him.
  • cfgs said:

Well unless somebody is impersonating Ketts on CAFCpicks it appears Ajose is nowhat off. Birmingham bound.

Link?
  • edited June 2016
    Valley11 said:

cfgs said:

Well unless somebody is impersonating Ketts on CAFCpicks it appears Ajose is nowhat off. Birmingham bound.

Link?
    Just go to www.CAFCpicks.Com
  • Valley11 said:

cfgs said:

Link?
    http://www.cafcpicks.com
  • edited June 2016
    It might not be the real Ketts though as people have impersonated him on there in the past.

Edited. He has just posted to say it wasn't him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wouldnt read too much into it,one minute its off then its on again,we'll know soon enough one way or the other,if its not to be then we can be sure Slade has others in mind
  • Wouldnt read too much into it,one minute its off then its on again,we'll know soon enough one way or the other,if its not to be then we can be sure Slade Meire has others in mind

• Hope you're right Ketts
  • Jesus, this is like a CL remake of 'The Departed', I don't know who I can trust anymore.
  • I'M KETTS!!!!
  • Has Colin got Twitter? I'd like to read the news a day late...
  • I'm ketts and so is my wife
  • I'm Ketts.