Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• That would be good news.

Keeping tabs on how @redhenry has been on track and so far, I've got to say I'm very impressed with the rumours to actual occurrence ratio.

Hoping this one comes through.
  • Redhenry said:

Heard Ajose signing today

That would be a big tick in the box for me. I dare say he had others willing to pay that amount but if he has chosen us over them then it's hopefully a sign of Slade's pulling power

• No reason to doubt RH, bang on the money so far. If he signs it is a very impressive signing
  • I know RH seems to be well in the know.
  • edited June 2016
    Redhenry said:

Woooo
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

If Redhenry fails us here, I'll never trust him/her again.

Redhenry could be RedHenrietta WOW proves you can't tell from the style of their insider info.
  • Swisdom said:

Redhenry said:

That would be a big tick in the box for me. I dare say he had others willing to pay that amount but if he has chosen us over them then it's hopefully a sign of Slade's pulling power

I think you're getting a bit mixed up...

Or else Ajose must have a really strange signature for it to be a big tick in the box.
  • Redhenry said:

I am going to hold you personally responsible for my disappointment and repair of my F5 button should this not happen.

;0) Good news though. Thanks for posting

• colin1961 said:

He can't be. Reams said the deal's off.

Reams said if Birmingham are interested someone better tell them because that's not what he understands or been told
    tbf I'm still waiting for these 3 Bournemouth players to turn up that he promised was happening.
    And a Belgian and Moroccan
  • edited June 2016

• George Moncur joins Barnsley
  • shirty5 said:

George Moncur joins Barnsley

Well that's one goal we won't concede this season.

• edited June 2016
    shirty5 said:

George Moncur joins Barnsley

George Moncur ‏@georgemonkz8 5h5 hours ago
    JESUS You Are Truely Amazing I love you

Seems delighted with the move... I wonder what Jesus thought of the gestures he gave the fans in the FA Cup
  • Sponsored links:

• Wait till he has to move to Barnsley...
  • colin1961 said:

Look how long that deal taken to be completed

Ut happened quite quickly considering it means he had to move to Barnsley! That thought alone should put doubt in anyone's mind
  • Southampton want talks with Sheffield Wednesday boss Carlos Carvalhal over the vacant head coach position. OP will not be happy with this.
  • edited June 2016

• Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Katrien bashing is getting as boring as the Colin bashing.

As soon as it went public that we'd agreed £800k for Ajose there's no doubt that alerted lots of clubs with more financial muscle than us.

Would be surprised if it came off now so probably need to set sights elsewhere.

Hopefully he turns out to be the next Stevie May and is a complete flop

Squirrel face deserves, and has earnt all the s*** she gets.

Nobody likes people that tell whoppers(amongst many other things).
    Quite.

But this is a new season and we won't get out of this mess if we don't all work with the same goal. The sooner we get promoted the sooner we are likely to be sold. Calling her a c*nt isn't going to achieve anything and is really pathetic.

We wanted a new manager.
    We wanted him to be english
    We want and need new signings
    We want them to be english
    We want the foreigners to go

In Slade we have a great mouthpiece for the club. All the soundbytes from the club so far imply he is calling the shots. If we give him free reign to do his thing we will benefit.

It's time to be positive. It's time to get excited at another new season.

I don't really care that we are in the 3rd tier - it's still Charlton and that's who I support.

And I don't care about being in division four if these incompetents were to sell up as a result.
  • Can't see Ajose happening today now.
  • Can't see Ajose happening today now.

But thought we had insider info!?

Red Henry out!

;)