Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Just had a e mail from cafe two new signings will I be next
    One swallow do Es not mean summer.
  • Welly said:

Just had a e mail from cafe two new signings will I be next

If you are an immigrant you are on the wrong thread ;0)
  • Just read through the last 6 pages. Needn't have bothered. Rumours only please.
  • markmc68 said:

Just read through the last 6 pages. Needn't have bothered. Rumours only please.

I've heard a rumour that you read 6 pages of this thread and shouldn't have bothered
  • Welly said:

What do the Valley Cafe know about rumours?
  • edited June 2016
    Sam Hutchinson and Stephen Dawson would be the two I hope we are talking to, if they are free transfers.

If we're talking fees then I'd want it to be Bradley Dack and an older central defender, someone to play alongside Lennon and Bauer and guide them, but not someone like Johnson/Hudson/McCarthorse
  • edited June 2016
    colin1961 said:

we are in talks with a CB and Mid player from championship and div one plus if course Ajose as well

Source ITTV

Yeah, that "reliable" source Reams of verse

Neymar? Are you certain?
  • Sponsored links:

Neymar? Are you certain?
    And there was Neymar, happily incognito on here as @Todds_right_hook, and you blow his cover...
  • Will someone shoot that cnut talking about fuckin Wales all the fucking time?
  • edited June 2016
    Should have scored,

Oops wrong thread.

Where's that Ajose transfer?
  • edited June 2016

Schindler not on our list according to Cawley.

If we are on his list would that be known as Schindlers List?
    I think you're about a day late with that one (and it would be Schindler's list, mustn't forget that apostrophe).
  • edited June 2016
    Beckboy said:

Oggy Red said:

Any transfer rumours?

I transfered 100 pounds into my savings account
    That's a fact, not a rumour.
  • Welly said:

My brain hurts.
  • edited June 2016
    Ajose deal collapsed. Signing for Brum - source = someone on ITTV.

Ps. In my experience ITTV is about as reliable as CL for rumours so I wouldn't worry either way!
  • Ajose deal collapsed. Signing for Brum - source = someone on ITTV.

Ps. In my experience ITTV is about as reliable as CL for rumours so I wouldn't worry either way!

Grrrrr now I'm pissed off!!
  • edited June 2016
    Who knows but it's been obvious for days that his agent has been hawking him around to get a better deal. When did we agree a fee with Swindon ? Seems like a long time him putting pen to paper.

Can't see this happening now.

Matty Taylor anyone ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Who knows but it's been obvious for days that his agent has been hawking him around to get a better deal. When did we agree a fee with Swindon ? Seems like a long time him putting pen to paper.

Can't see this happening now.

Matty Taylor anyone ?

He's done a 'Wilder' on us.
  • OR no one actually knows so let's all just chill until it's on somebody's OS

if its come from ketts then its usually pretty reliable

only deal ive got evicted about & was going to renew our ST;s if the Ajose deal does happen

if its come from ketts then its usually pretty reliable

only deal ive got evicted about & was going to renew our ST;s if the Ajose deal does happen
    Why did you get evicted, Golfie? Making too much noise with the excitement of it all and upset the neighbours?
  • Macronate said:

This picture could be used in 95% of Charlton Life threads!
    Surely, this contributes to the off topic
  • colin1961 said:

we are in talks with a CB and Mid player from championship and div one plus if course Ajose as well

Source ITTV

Katy is incredible I struggle using Facebook messenger how can she keep 8 separate chats going at once? (4 players and their agents).
  • Katrien bashing is getting as boring as the Colin bashing.

As soon as it went public that we'd agreed £800k for Ajose there's no doubt that alerted lots of clubs with more financial muscle than us.

Would be surprised if it came off now so probably need to set sights elsewhere.

Hopefully he turns out to be the next Stevie May and is a complete flop
  • Swisdom said:

Katrien bashing is getting as boring as the Colin bashing.

....... But not half as boring as club apologists !
    TBH my comment was more about our collective need to believe every positive rumour that we hear, it may have not have come across like that. I have no problem with Colin posting stuff he has heard or read, when as with the post I was talking about he names his source, my only problem with Colin is when he claims to know every detail of every offer etc. On the Kat front, I liked her at first and she is probably a lovely person but as long as it is not personal she is fair game in my opinion. Everything she does seems to be done in a calculated manner to get at us the majority of fans, keeping the sofa and comparing us with the racists of the 80s for a start.