Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

At what point did you realise you hated Pardew?

Comments

• Options
    IdleHans said:

When he shipped out Chris Perry

That was Dowie .

My 8 year old self thought his bowing celebration was ridiculous when he played for us. I also remember him getting arsey when Curbs masterminded a 0-0 at Upton Park , circa 06.
  • Options
    I didn't dislike him until dad explained some of the opinions on the new Charlton forum he told me about. A bit later I joined said forum, and realised how hated he was, and here I am.

I must admit, I liked his demeanour as Charlton boss for the first few months, and I did think he was having the best players sold from under him and was doomed to fail that relegation year. It was only coming on here that I realised how much of it was his fault in the first place.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Valley11 said:

Is there a gif of him dancing like a knob?

Like this?

https://gfycat.com/ClutteredLittleImperialeagle
  • Options
    Did peeps on.here hate him then he played for us?
  • Options
    When he acknowledged the Nigel's at Palarse. .
  • Options
    He's a fucktard (favourite new word thanks AlgarveAddick).
  • Options
    I don't.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

I don't.

Must try harder. You're becoming too obvious.
  • Options
    I can't see him ever managing England after that stupid dance move :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't place exactly when I realised I didn't like him. The dance today epitomises it - you can argue its passion, but it's also distracted from what was a very good goal by Puncheon. It becomes all about him. I actually ended up feeling sorry for Puncheon - probably should have started, scores a good goal as soon as he comes on, goes on to lose and is upstaged by his manager dancing like a twat.

I couldn't face the post match interviews, so I don't know if he's blamed the ref for not playing the advantage as the reason they lost.

He's a much better manager now than when he was here, and is a good fit for Palace where they go for that showbiz bollocks. But he's also a good advert for foreign managers if that's what a "flair" English manager is like.
  • Options
    Riviera......... aka Pardew?
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

When he shipped out Chris Perry

That was Iain Franenstein Dowie.
  • Options
    Are there old threads from 2007-8 that might remind us more in depth about the kind of stupid things he said and done at Charlton?

• Options
    When his optician said, "Alan, those frames really suit you."
  • Options
    Not as soon as @Weegie Addick who I think had him pegged from Day One. Probably when he wouldn't shut up about how we were too nicey nicey welcoming back former players, and kept going on about moving the away fans from the Jimmy Seed, rather than concentrating on the important stuff like team selection and tactics. Certainly by that 3-0 down at half time to Barnsley. God that was a depressing game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate told me he mows his lawn in his AP coat!

• Options
    Big nosed twat.
  • Options
    I've got to say I've mellowed on the hate of him in recent years but more just laugh at him. The couple of years after he got sacked from us and was bitching at the fans and acting as if he did nothing wrong I hated him but since he went to Newcastle and is clearly just a laughable individual I found him a bit more endearing in a knobhead uncle sort of way as he can't seem to help it.

The dance earlier actually cracked me up rather than made me feel angry for example.
  • Options

I've got to say I've mellowed on the hate of him in recent years but more just laugh at him. The couple of years after he got sacked from us and was bitching at the fans and acting as if he did nothing wrong I hated him but since he went to Newcastle and is clearly just a laughable individual I found him a bit more endearing in a knobhead uncle sort of way as he can't seem to help it.

The dance earlier actually cracked me up rather than made me feel angry for example.

Yes.

He is basically a rich, I guess successful evil twin David Brent but will always stumble.

• Options
    Basically, when he left us. I then realised what a chancer he is and he hasn't disappointed. Loath the bloke.
  • Options
    I don't hate him. He did a great job for us as a player- and it didn't work out as a manager!
  • Options
    edited May 2016

I don't hate him. He did a great job for us as a player- and it didn't work out as a manager!

Thats because he was a big nose useless, blameless, egotistical C...
  • Options
    When I asked him a simple question in the Valley car park asking if Bougherra had been sold.

Madjid's gone!! Was the the response I got... Fair enough he was pissed at losing one of his players yet dont be a prick to the fans about it

Was at the annual fan day too when Id asked