Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

At what point did you realise you hated Pardew?

Comments

• Options
    i suppose at least he gave you an honest answer?
  • Options
    Working in Purley on that Sunday afternoon, sitting in a office with my Palarse supporting colleagues, watching him get in front of Hanson to score.

Never liked him, average player, below average manager but for some strange reason football clubs owners are blinded by his oversized ego.
    Hopefully he will spend real big this summer. Big signings come with big egos and there is room only for one of those at his clubs. Next season will be his last at that cringeworthy club.
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

I don't.

Must try harder. You're becoming too obvious.
    I can't lie.

Why should I hate him? Stop be so small minded everyone. One of the worse traits of CAFC fans is the bloody chip on their shoulders.
    It's all we have left.
  • Options

Agreed but why make it sound as though I'd been sleeping with his missus
  • Options
    In a way its a shame that Palarse didnt get into Europe this season... They wouldnt cope with the congestion and could easily have seen them relegated
  • Options

Agreed but why make it sound as though I'd been sleeping with his missus
    Couldn't really appreciate his tone of answer from you text mate tbh

• Options
    And the funny thing is that Palarse have just been duped into giving him a 5 year contract!
  • Options

In a way its a shame that Palarse didnt get into Europe this season... They wouldnt cope with the congestion and could easily have seen them relegated

Their form in second half of this season,once other teams sussed them out, was relegation material.
    Next season every other club will know how they play ( 7 at the back, hack the fuck out of you, pump the ball up to Bolassie and Zaha to leg onto, and pack the box at corners and free-kicks) then they will be in a relegation spot next season for sure.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Valley11 said:

Is there a gif of him dancing like a knob?

I think you will find that is all there is on 't'internet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When he got sent off for spitting at an opponent.
  • Options
    sm said:

And the funny thing is that Palarse have just been duped into giving him a 5 year contract!

This. Hopefully he will have the leverage to do some real damage now. Adebayor will just be the start!

I hope their defeat yesterday won't change the palarse board's opinion on a new contract for bignose
  • Options
    About the same time as I realised I hate Bright and Slako
  • Options
    *hated
  • Options
    I would lump on him being the 1st manager sacked next season.
  • Options
    No wonder he wanted his new contract before the cup final, fella keeps landing on his feet (unlike Eric Cantona).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

When he got sent off for spitting at an opponent.

Bristol City away. Think we won the game 2-0? Paul Gorman might have scored?
  • Options
    Just like to point out that he made my sons day as a club mascot very special, as did Lee Cook. Not forgotten. Thanks Pards.
  • Options
    Lovely word isn't it - hate!!
  • Options
    For me it was when he said he liked Pete Nuttall and those bloody noise foldy card things, Grrr,
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Was one of the few who had reservations about him fom the start. thought his first interview was not very impressive. thought the way he reacted to that goal vs, was it Villa?, where he jumped into the lower west was a bit "look at me", so never really warmed to him, but not sure exactly what time it turned into hate.

It was a gradual thing, from the constant references back to his time at West Ham like he was doing us a favour and the Charlton job was below him really, to the multiple shite signings in the Championship, via the endless excuses blaming anyone and anything but himself for the total mess he made of this club.

It was probably the moment he was fired as our manager, but I'd been repressing it since before that because I always find it hard to hate people while they are still at Charlton.
  • Options
    When he kept Romedahl on the bench for 89 minuites whilst Marcus Bent ineffectually trudged along right touch line at the Etihad.