Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mandy Thingy-wotsit gone

Comments

• Options
    Did anyone pay her parents a visit?
  • Options
    She probably thought, when joining us, that it was going to be a job for life.
  • Options

Really? Thought she was one of the inner circle.

Night of the long (Belgian) knives?

The soft underbelly, imploding from the inside.

Who's next?
  • Options

Who's next?
    Tony. Please, let it be Tony. And then the Gang of Three.
  • Options
    Nah, KM next, then it collapses. Just Uncle Dick and Gaffertape to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nah, KM next, then it collapses. Just Uncle Dick and Gaffertape to go.

Ha ha do like that nickname for Roly - Gaffertape :wink:
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Anyway, whatever the reasons, good farcking riddance. Maybe she just got sick of walking past our trophy cabinet with it's gleaming FA Cup taking pride of place and has found a job somewhere that has a similar number of major trophies to Palace, Tooting & Mitcham for example.

Bit harsh on Tooting & Mitcham
  • Options

Don't get too excited, she's left the ticket office but is still at the club. Press conference to unveil her as new manager scheduled for 10.30am this morning according to Twitter. You couldn't make it up.

You just did.
  • Options
    Very good news
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Maybe she saw Pard's dancing on Saturday and thought I want some of that and has gone back to Palace.

No - changed her mind when they lost and got a lift from Wembley to Old Trafford in Man U coach. Thought she was being offered a job as LVG's spokesperson (due to her incredible language skills)but ended up as his get away driver. Now learning Portuguese?
  • Options

Who's next?
    A soft underbelly is not a pretty sight. Thanks for putting that unsavoury image in my mind!
  • Options
    All good, chipping away. But I have a bottle of champagne in the fridge ready for when Squirrel Face departs. If she's hounded out by a baying mob then I might open a second. The bottle of single malt waits for Roland ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T.C.E said:

I'm hearing that after getting a knocked back by KM, Cabbles proposed to Mandy Thingy-Wotsit and they were last seen reinacting the final scenes from Pretty Woman on the West stand staircase before running off hand in hand towards Harvey Gardens. ;)

interesting development ... looks like we need a statement from @cabbles :wink:
  • Options
    Wondered why I was still awaiting an e-mail response from her... Knew my last response was an absolute corker. No problem guys...
  • Options
    edited May 2016

SMT down to 2 now, and hopefully Bollocks will be next to go
  • Options
    Another 2+2=5 theory but do you think RD and KM are looking for someone to blame for the season ticket numbers being down? The VOTV a few issues back mentioned KM setting the ticket office targets for half season tickets so I wonder if she did the same for renewals and those numbers not being hit has meant heads rolling?

Could be way off the mark but I wouldn't put anything past this lot......
  • Options
    HandG said:

Another 2+2=5 theory but do you think RD and KM are looking for someone to blame for the season ticket numbers being down? The VOTV a few issues back mentioned KM setting the ticket office targets for half season tickets so I wonder if she did the same for renewals and those numbers not being hit has meant heads rolling?

Could be way off the mark but I wouldn't put anything past this lot......

I was thinking the same thing.

No evidence for that but would fit the "It's never our fault" mindset of Km and Tony Cahones
  • Options
    Airman mentioned she stormed out after meeting with Finance would suggest @HandG is pretty on the money... unlike poor Mandy